Chapter 6: Friends & Allies

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was begin to moving out to somewhere else by himself and he just moving to the lunch cafeteria and (Y/N) stood right there and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there were people in the lines by themselves. Then (Y/N) just going to wait for them to get on the lines first and until (Y/N) get his own food right away by himself and make (Y/N) was stood right there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) was stood there wait for few seconds and finally it is done.

(Y/N): "Bread, soap, and potatoes...Hmmm...nice." He said to himself and make him was getting it by himself and then (Y/N) just get the foods by himself and he was taken a step to somewhere else and he went to take a seat over there.

(Y/N) who was take a seat by himself and he was chilling little bit and eating the foods by himself and drink the water but when (Y/N) heard there was a talking comes over there and make (Y/N) gonna listening at it by himself. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw there was Connie, Jean, Marco, Thomas, and Eren was talking about in the Wall Maria that they were been going through like a lot in hell...and (Y/N) heard Eren who was speak out to them about the Titan Light.

Eren: "There was Titan Light came down here and rescue both of us alive!" He said to them.

Marco: "Really?!? Did he fight some titans?!? I heard the rumor of him was save the mankind by himself and fight against the two Titans and he defeat the two of them?" He asked Eren.

Eren: "Yeah, he defeat the two of them with kind of power and I never even notice how strong of this Titan of Light really is...but he was there for us." He said to them.

Connie: "Whoa! He sounds like a hero!" He said to Eren.

Eren: "Yeah, I guess he really is a hero." He said to them.

Eren: "When I will grew up and I'll become a hero like him and slaughtering many titans!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them when he was stand up and land on the table and make him was become better man as well and (Y/N) was chuckle to seen this.

Jean: "Are you serious? Do you really think you are going to take down some titans by yourself?!? That was a suicide for you!" He said to Eren and this guy was been a cocky ass and you know that but (Y/N) couldn't careless for what this guy going to do...but (Y/N) will stop the fight between of these two idiots. Then Jean tries to flirt with Mikasa about how beautiful she really is and when Jean realize that it wasn't work and now he was about to start to fight at Eren but (Y/N) was came appeared behind Jean and make (Y/N) grab Jean's neck and he is chokeslam him.

 Then Jean tries to flirt with Mikasa about how beautiful she really is and when Jean realize that it wasn't work and now he was about to start to fight at Eren but (Y/N) was came appeared behind Jean and make (Y/N) grab Jean's neck and he is chok...

He just slammed Jean down on the ground so hard and make Jean was grunt with groan out little bit and the others were taken surprises for what they saw (Y/N) just chokeslam Jean down on the ground like pretty hard....you could heard the crack bone comes from Jean's back.