Chapter 24: Petra (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Erwin: "Why did you kidnapped this person, (Y/N)?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That's because he is the Beast Titan and also he is someone else that was a family member of Jaeger...but this is serious for what you want to know...he's the dirtbag who lead the Marley by himself." He said to him and there was (Y/N) and the others having a meeting by themselves and they stood right there and chilling and look at the man who was tied up in the chair.

He had a blonde hair and beard on his mouth and make him was sat there and ties up because (Y/N) beating the shit out of him badly and he just cut the arms and legs from Beast Titan and make sure the bastard is going to stuck there for awhile by himself. Yep, this man was someone else that Annie knew and she knew who is this man really was.

 Yep, this man was someone else that Annie knew and she knew who is this man really was

Zeke Yeager.

(Y/N): "This is Zeke Yeager...and he is long lost Eren's brother." He said to them and make them were taken surprise for what they heard (Y/N) tell them the truth about this man but (Y/N) was explaining the detail to them about it. After he was explaining to them and make Eren doesn't believe it in his eyes and he heard that he had a brother but how...how is this impossible?!!?.

Mikasa: "But....impossible....how is he become Eren's brother?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Follow me, I'll show you the truth...and also Annie....your father is dead...he was been killed by your people when you were do your mission." He said to Mikasa and Annie and this make the blonde girl was surprise and cries out for what she heard her father is dead.

When (Y/N) was explaining the whole things and showing the detail of Grisha for what Eren understood and make Eren was kneel down on the ground and he is panting with breathing out little bit and he remembered the Smiling Titan...was his half mother too?!? But h-h-how?!? Then (Y/N) told Eren about his brother Zeke was hate them and blame them for what they were doing and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "I'll leave for you both alone....I know you are confuse and learn the truth but...this isn't joke and I just tell you the whole things already." He said to them and make him was stepped out of the office by himself.

Time Skip Later.

In (Y/N)'s Room.

After (Y/N) was take his leave right now and he went to his own room by himself and make him was take a seat on the chair by himself and he was sat there and he couldn't think about what he did something bad and horrible for he just release the nuke bomb with power comes from (Y/N)'s finisher move. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look down and he definitely tired for going through but he finish those bastards by himself and killing all of them because their crimes.

(Y/N) is a hero?

A hero or demon?

But (Y/N) wasn't like this at all.

When he heard the door knocking and make him turn his head to look over there and he notice that he just heard the door was knocking and make the door is opened out and revealed is Petra.

Petra: "(Y/N)? Are you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine...I just have a nightmare in my head...so why are you here?" He asked her.

Petra: "I just came here to thank you for what you did...saving the other alive and I just want you accept the gift from me." She said to (Y/N) and make him was confuse about it and then she was pulled him into kissing passionate.

Here comes having fun.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Petra: "Oh (Y/N), I knew you always love me." She started to kiss him exploring his mouth.

(Y/N) was started to get a boner and also she separated licked him in the neck and nibble at his neck making him was sigh moaned.

(Y/N) started to get a boner.

Petra "Oh hard already, my love don't worry I'll be gentle." She giggled.

Petra: "Now sit down."

After (Y/N) sat down she started to unzipped his pants.

Petra: "You're a big I don't think this will fit in my mouth." She started to use her hand stroke it. 

Petra: "I wonder—"

She got on top of and 69 it.

Petra: "Enjoying the view, sweetie." Started to suck on his dick. Well (Y/N) is licking her pussy.

(Y/N): "I think I'm about to cum."

She stopped sucking on his dick and started stroke it fast making him cum on her face.

She started to lick off the cum from her face.

Petra: "Mmm you're delicious." She started to insert his dick in her pussy.

She let out a loud moan after she put the whole thing in.

(Y/N): "Wow you're really tight."

Petra: "No you're just big." She started to move up and down slowly. 

Petra: "I feel your dick hitting my womb." She started to move crazy and ramming down so hard.

Petra: "Please I want you to cum with me."

(Y/N) was grabbed her boobs by his hands soft touching it making her gasp and now (Y/N) sucking her boobs in left, and right making her moaning so louder now (Y/N) keep sucking her boobs and make him was driving her craziest hardest fastest like a machine. Now he is groaned and growling.

(Y/N) and Petra were moving around to having a sex and keeping sexing like this when (Y/N) was behind at her grabbed her boobs up and down keep doing that so she got her face is blushing hard tomato.

The two of them were fucking up like a wild rabbit by themselves and finally they came.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

To Be Continued.