Chapter 8: Annie Leonhard (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Previously Of AOT: Nexus The Titan Hero.

(Y/N): "Get yourself clean up, Leonhard...you did good back there...but don't be a cocky." He said to her and make her nod her head and (Y/N) walk back toward to the tree and he grab his jacket and make him was put it on like badass for himself and he start to stood right there by himself and chilling little bit.

Annie: "*Who is this guy? He's fast and strong...*" She thought herself.

He's strong.

Faster.

Stronger.

Her heartbeat is beating and keep beating up because she seen the way of (Y/N)'s fights were insane and also awesome as well because he is dangerous and she really like him...the strong alpha male for himself...the badass too.

Annie: "*Why am I feeling like this?!? My heartbeat is beating and keep beating right now....who is he really?!?*" She thought herself and she heard Reiner and Berthold were came here and they both asked her.

Reiner: "Annie, are you alright?" He asked her.

Annie: "I-I-I'm fine." She said to him.

Berthold: "W-What was that back there?!? He just use some kind of different moves attack at you...but who is this guy?!?" He asked her.

Annie: "I-I-I don't even know...but I can sense the aura from him and it was similar than someone else in the Wall Maria that I knew the titan light." She said to them and make them were taken surprise for what she said to them.

Reiner: "Did you think he was-" He tries to said.

Annie: "No, I don't think so...but this guy is different." She said to the two of them and she want to find out about what happened back there and she doesn't know how (Y/N) become stronger and also fighter for himself.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When (Y/N) was in his own room by himself and make him just sat there and chilling little bit that he just turn his head to look at the window from this room and he saw the moon is beautiful and it looks like fun for (Y/N) and make him sigh out little bit and he take a seat on the chair by himself. Then he was look at the weapon that he set it down on the table and it is a laser pistol gun that he just made.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, looks like I just found the identities of the titans by myself already....Reiner, Annie, and Berthold." He said to himself and he was drink the whiskey bottle from the table over there and he was drinking it by himself and until few moment happened that he just heard the door knocking and make him turn around to look at the door was knocked by someone else is here.

(Y/N): "Who is it?" He asked.

Annie: "It's me, sir. Annie Leonhardt." She said to (Y/N) and make him was heard that and he was slowly got up from the seat and he walk to the door and make him was opened the door and let Annie came here inside the room and then the two of them are talking to each others and (Y/N) ask her.

(Y/N): "Annie, let me ask you a real question? I want the truth is."

Annie: "The truth about what?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "The truth is....are you a titan?" He asked her and make her was surprise for what he ask her and he explaining to her about how did she become and also she was about to attack but (Y/N) who was there first to her.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N) was pick Annie up and started to put her on the touch and started to pull down her pants to see her in her panties making her blush.

Annie: "You are enjoying this, aren't you bitch?"

(Y/N): "Yes, I am and so would you be my little puppet?"

(Y/N) just unzip his pants revealing his big dick to her making her get angry. She started to fight back until he was grabbed both of her arms and started to kissing her making her calm down. (Y/N) was started to rubbing her pussy making her moan gently.

Annie: "Stop or else."

(Y/N) stop making her get up. She was about to yell until she saw his dick was out and hard.

(Y/N): "Come on you know you want to, Annie. I know how horny you are look at you."

Annie: "I hate you."

Annie got on her knees and started to stroked it making her blush how big it was getting. (Y/N)'s dick was fully hard and started to push her face making her suck it. Annie started to go back and forward until (Y/N) pushed her head making gag and take the whole thing. Annie kept sucking on his dick making him was cum down her throat. She started to cough and look up at him.

(Y/N): "Now take off your clothes, Annie."

Annie started to stripped down seeing her beast and her wet pussy dripping down her thighs. Annie was walk up to him showing her body to you. He grabbed Annie and laid her down on the floor and started to spread her legs showing her pussy to him. He was insert his dick in her pussy making her yell out loud moan.

Annie: "You Bitch! It's my first time."

(Y/N) was started thrusting making her moan crazy. Her breast started moving up and down making him go faster. Annie's eyes started to roll back and her tongue was out. (Y/N) was stop and took his dick out making the blonde haired girl blush and look away.

(Y/N): "Aww, what's wrong, Annie?"

Annie: "Please."

(Y/N): "Please what, Annie?" You started to smile at her.

Annie: "Please don't stop give it to me."

(Y/N): "I will but you promise me this, Annie."

Annie: "Anything."

(Y/N): "You will do everything I saw and not talk back to me."

Annie: "Yes, Master please give it to me."

(Y/N) was ram his dick in her making her moan loud every time him thrust in her. Annie started to massage her boobs while he was fucking her until he was finally stop and turned her over.

Annie: "What's wrong, Master?"

(Y/N) just inserted his dick in her asshole making her tear up and started to breath heavy.

Annie: "FUCK ME, MASTER!!!!!FUCK ME LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!" She demanded.

(Y/N) kept thrusting faster until he was came in her ass.

Annie started hugging him and say she love him.

Annie: "Master, I'm yours and yours only no one else. Now let's go to the bathroom take a shower together." (Y/N) started to take her to somewhere and walk to the bathroom 

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

There was someone else who is watching at Annie and (Y/N) having sex and there was Mikasa who was panting hard and she saw (Y/N) having sex with Annie and she is wet herself right now and she want him to do the same thing to her.

Mikasa: "(Y/N)..." She said to herself.

To Be Continued.