Chapter 23: Beast Titan

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was got Kenny in his hand and make him was flying back to the home world by himself and he need to get there fast as possible and he will need this motherfucker alive and (Y/N) take this motherfucker back to the Wall Trost right away. After he was flying there already and make (Y/N) set Kenny down on the rooftop's building and the bastard got ties up by (Y/N)'s doing and make sure that Kenny won't even escape.

(Y/N): "*Time for moving out again.*" He thought and he was flying out again by himself and he need to move again and he need to flying out to find the other person who was behind this about...Zeke Yeager and that's what he is going after him by himself. When (Y/N) was flying out to there fast as he could and he never stop until he need to get there and he need to hunt this Beast Titan down by himself.

(Y/N): "*Zeke Yeager. Here I comes.*" He thought himself and make him was flying out to somewhere else in this world and he going to hunt Zeke down by himself.

Levi: "Hello, Kenny." He said to Kenny.

Kenny: "Levi...." He said to Levi and the two of them were finally reunite by themselves and they both were stare each others and Kenny was drop the weapons down because he can seen the cadets were got their weapons are pointing at him and yep...this is where he is going to die if he dare to do something stupid.

Levi: "Kenny....you are dead to me." He said to him and make Kenny was raise his hands up and he goes surrender by himself and he was surrender right now and then Kenny got his ass whoops by (Y/N) beating the shit out of him.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

???: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out in anger for what he saw the damage and all everything around here was burning alive and all everyone else is dead...they are dead and massacres by (Y/N)'s doing.

???: "I'm too late." He said to himself and make him was stood right there and watching all the massacre for what (Y/N) did to those evils.

" He said to himself and make him was stood right there and watching all the massacre for what (Y/N) did to those evils

Zeke Yeager AKA Beast Titan.

The Beast Titan (獣の巨人 Kemono no Kyojin?) was one of the Nine Titans. Typically, it was slightly larger than most Titans and took on an animal-like appearance.

The Beast Titan, like all the Nine Titans, was brought into the world after the death of Ymir Fritz. In the 1,700 years following her death, the Beast Titan was held in the possession of one or several of the warring Eldian houses subservient to the Founding Titan. After these seventeen centuries, when Karl Fritz, the 145th King of the Fritz family, abandoned the conflicts of Eldia and relocated to Paradis Island, the Beast Titan was taken by the nation of Marley during the Great Titan War.

Beast Titan: "Damnit." He said to himself and make him was about to moving up there but out of nowhere he sense there was someone else appeared here and make him definitely feeling it by himself and (Y/N) was made it here by himself.

Beast Titan: "You came, Titan Of Light." He said.

To Be Continued.