𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝖎. 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒆

What makes a good driver?

I've always asked myself this question. I can never seem to get a good answer. You would think it would be quickness and intelligence but I think that's where we all go wrong. I think it's someone who's alert and willing to do anything to get the job done.

Now let me ask you what makes a good liar?

We all know how to answer that because the truth is we're all liars. You can't survive in a world without having a few lies. And clearly Baby had a few of them.

When I met baby I wasn't even prepared for what was ahead of me. I never had a clue that someone like him would have secrets that could change my life in an instant. I knew from the moment I saw Baby I had to see him again. He was extraordinary form all the rest.. he's different from anyone I've ever met.

But I was wrong about him.

He lies for his reputation.

He lies for the ones he loves.

He lies for privacy.

He lies for survival.

He lies.

So now you may be wondering, 'Well gee, what would you be doing with a guy like him?'
And your answer would be What would I not do with a guy like him? Although Baby had his flaws, we all did. Baby was everything I wanted.. I would wait forever to have him. I could never stay away from him for too long, but I couldn't save him.

And I regret every moment of it.