𝑿

❝Love is the answerAnd you know that for sure❞playing: [ᴍɪɴᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱ]-[ᴊᴏʜɴ ʟᴇɴɴᴏɴ]1:15 ───ㅇ───── 4:12

Love is the answer
And you know that for sure
playing: [ᴍɪɴᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱ]-
[ᴊᴏʜɴ ʟᴇɴɴᴏɴ]
1:15 ───ㅇ───── 4:12

We quickly packed everything but failed to realize how far parked the car really was.

"Next time, check the weather!" I laughed.

We're playing those mind
games together.
Pushing the barrier, planting seed.
Playing the mind guerrilla

"What! A little rain doesn't hurt anyone." He chuckled.

He wasn't wrong the cool rain kissing my heated skin after a hot day was a blessing. The skies were grey as rain drizzled from the clouds. While others sought shelter from the rain, I always welcomed it with open arms. I decided to abandoned his side for a moment. I couldn't contain the excited smile that lit up my face as I ran out into the middle of the courtyard, feet kicking up tiny flecks of water. I had caught the scent of rain in the air and let myself get drenched like a giddy child.

I stood out in the open for a long moment, stretching my arms to the skies with a content sigh as I let the water drench my hair and soak my clothes. I wiped the tiny droplets of water that were clinging to my lashes.

Chanting the mantra,
"peace on Earth"
We all been playing those
mind games forever.
Some kind of Druid dude, lifting
the veil.

"What are you doing?" Baby called out.

"Enjoying the weather!" I beamed a smile still stretching my features as I spun around.

Baby smiled now staring right at me, "Come join me!" I smiled.

"We're going to get sick!" He smiled.

"Come on, you're already wet! Plus it's just a bit of water, It won't hurt you." I encouraged mocking his words earlier.

He didn't resist much longer as I continued to jump around in circles like a small child. I think I was right, the rain did feel pleasant against his face as he looked towards the skies due to the big grin he had on. A gentle breeze played with the tips of his long hair, causing him to make it droop messily. He looked attractive right now- I couldn't deny it.

Doing the mind guerrilla
Some call it magic, the search for the grail
Love is the answer
And you know that for sure

I think everyone should see a man who is dripping and drenched with water soaking down their face is a scene everyone moment should experience. Drops of water rolled off his bombers jacket, covering it with a thin shine as he basked in the rain with me. His eyes travelled back down to me, warmth sparking in our depths as he noted the content expression on my face. I felt so alive.