𝑿𝑰𝑿

❝You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain

You shake my nerves and you rattle
my brain.
playing: [ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʙᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʀᴇ]-
[ᴊᴇʀʀʏ ʟᴇᴇ ʟᴇᴡɪꜱ]
0:00 ───ㅇ─────  2:33

"Kid." I heard, but it sound muffled, it sounded like I was in a daze.

You shake my nerves and you rattle
my brain.
Too much love drives a man insane,

I thought I was just hearing things, however I felt the sensation of being pushed.

"Kid get up." The voice raised. I lifted my head up and fluster my eyes open. I covered my eyes at the bright sun beaming on my face. I let out a groan now looking away, when I looked over at who the male was it was Rick.

You broke my will, but what a thrill!
Goodness gracious, great balls of fire

"Rick?" I groaned.

"Rise and shine." He threw me an apron.

I looked around to see that I was still in the Diner. I gasped slightly and looked at the clock 9:41 AM. He never showed up. Why would he not show up? This is all we were looking forward to, did he have doubts? Did something come up? Or was I just being a complete fool.

"I thought you were meeting with a friend." He pointed to me.

"So did I." I pursed my lips trying to hide my frown.

"You know you're lucky you're not fired." He admit.

I laughed at love 'cause I thought it was funny.
You came along and you moved me honey,
I've changed my mind, this love is fine!

"Why is that?" I got out of the booth and stretched out.

"You left the shop unlocked and unattended." He scoffed.

"I'm sorry Rick- I must've fell asleep." I placed my hands on my face.

"Ya' think?" He scoffed.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." I widened my eyes slightly.

"Go freshen up, we open in 5." He groaned.

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!
Kiss me, baby, ooh, feels good,
Hold me, baby,

"There's the rick I know!" I smiled before going in our back room.

Was I dumb enough to really everything for Baby? Maybe, but I think something happened. I don't think baby was the type to stand me up just like that.. there has to be something wrong I just know it.