𝑿𝑰

❝Look at my bursting veins

Look at my bursting veins.
Now do you see the red in me?
playing: [ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ]-
[ʀᴏᴏɴᴇʏ]
0:32 ───ㅇ───── 3:16

The couple from earlier was right outside, sitting on the bench outside of the diner. It's like they were waiting for us something. It gave me a bad feeling and Baby looked at me gabbing my hand. We began picking up our pace as we now walked to the car.

"Just the two we were looking for!" The man shouted.

Baby slowed down his tracks for a second before picking it back up as we reached the car, "Baby what's the rush for?" The woman smirked.

They began walking up towards the car and Baby quickly put the keys in the ignition, "Hold on a second." The man demanded as he walked a bit closer to the car.

"Baby let's just get out of here." I pleaded.

He looked at me in silence then back at the man walked towards Baby's Subaru, he ducked his head so he could see the interior of the car.

"These are some nice wheels you got here Baby." The man nods.

The colors have built up in my mind,
They're bleeding through my heart.
But nobody knows that they exist,

"We were just leaving." Baby stated, placing his foot next to the break.

"No, no. Let's hang out, let's grab some pizza." Said the man, and from the way he was glaring at Baby, it really didn't seem like a question but rather a demand.

Baby remained still for a moment, his gaze softening once he looked at me. I shook my head at him, wanting nothing more than an explanation as to why things were so tense.

"You know, it's rude to treat your friends like this." The man crossed his arms.

Look at my bursting veins.
Now do you see the red in me?

He removed the keys from the car door and sent the other male one last glance before getting out. The stranger stood up straight, removing his weight from the passenger's door. I got out as well, slamming the door shut with a loud thud. The couple seemed thoroughly annoyed with the noise.

This girl clearly had a problem and by the looks of it, it seemed like this was all some sort of a big game to her. Baby was standing close to me, closer than he had ever been before. It made me worry even more about the entire situation. These people seemed bad I just don't know why he isn't telling me the full truth. They seemed out character, and it made no sense why Baby associated himself with them even if they worked together.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" Asked the man, and I could feel Baby tense up next to me. He shifted closer to me.

It's a sign for the end.
Only the end of the red.
Will show you my blue side.