𝑿𝑿𝑰

❝Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years❞playing: [ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ]-[ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴊ]0:09 ───ㅇ─────  4:49

Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years
playing: [ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ]-
[ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴊ]
0:09 ───ㅇ─────  4:49

I know Baby said to stay in the car but something about this place was giving me bad vibes. I got out and walked a fast past watching every angle of the garage.

I made it inside and open the door, "I can't help you alright? You made your choice." Doc said, I walked in now looking at Baby.

C'mon man
And with the local DDC news, LL Cool J with
a triumphant comeback
But tonight...

I clinged along his side and rubbed his chest slightly, "We have to go." I warned.

"God damn it!" Doc groaned, "Look at the two of you." He folded his arms.

"Go get your fucking tape." He placed his hands on his face.

We came here for a tape? I hope there was gold in or something because we almost died for a tape! I didn't want to be a prude but a tape? I mean seriously? He walked over giving doc whatever was in the bag and placing the tape in his pocket.

"Come on, I know how to get you out." Doc assured.

We walked over to the elevator and he hit 1, "It's going to take more than a cassette to get you two out of this because the news is all bad." He warned.

Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years!
I'm rockin' my peers, puttin' suckers in fear,
Makin' the tears rain down
like a monsoon.

He was right, by now there were probably picture of what baby and I looked like everywhere. God I wonder what would my Grandma say now.

"Well there is some good news, the good news is you like driving because you can't take your foot off the gas for the next 25 years." He warned.

25 years! What have I gotten myself into, I'll never be able to live just a normal life with Baby. He'll always be wanted, and everyone will be looking for him. This isn't the life I wanted, and I know he didn't either. But I was willing to do it all if I was right by his side.

"This should be enough to get you across the border." Doc handed baby a duffel bag, "From there it's on you." He nodded.

"Don't trust anyone but each other.. and don't over look back." I placed my head on Baby's as the floor reached one.

Listen to the bass go boom!
Explosions, overpowerin',
Over the competition, I'm towerin'.

As the door opened there were three men in front of us, "Bananas!" One of them screamed.

"Run!" Doc yelled, I began running but baby stayed.

"Baby when someone says run- you run!" I tugged at his arm. Doc turned around as he shot the three men dead.