𝑽𝑰

❝But in the game I lost youWhat a price to pay

But in the game I lost you
What a price to pay.
playing: [ᴏᴏᴏ ʙᴀʙʏ ]-
[ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇʏ ʀᴏʙɪɴꜱᴏɴ & ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇꜱ]
2:11 ───ㅇ───── 2:43

The sunset had quickly fallen, it was getting pretty late. The two of us had been driving around for a while, the windows rolled down while we made small conversation over a song or the things we find oddly strange.

Baby would occasionally park the car and pointed out a landmark or two. He was trying to get me to connect to the life he had from when he was younger. We drove around the his first elementary school as he took me to the first playground he had ever been to and the place where his mother taught him how to ride his first bike.

Ooh, la-la-la-la

He told me since I wanted to know about him he was going to get to know everything- If I planned on sticking around but I don't plan on going anywhere. Baby's past didn't scare me at all.. I think everyone has secrets but others hide them better. I was glad he was willing to share some things with me even after we had just met.

After driving from all those spots baby had played some nostalgic songs while we drove to one last spot. I had dozed off in the passenger seat. I was asleep but I was still aware of what was going around me. I leaned my head against the side of the door while I felt Baby's bombers jacket being thrown over me. I fixed my body now getting comfortable.

I did you wrong
My heart went out
to play.

─── ✮⋆˙───

The car had stopped moving and it seemed like we were parked. I flustered my eyes opened as I realized that we were now on a high mountain. I covered my eyes from the sun now beaming in my face.

"Good morning sunshine." He teased.

"Jeez how long was I out for?" I groaned.

But in the game I lost you
What a price to pay..

"Not sure, but I didn't want to wake you." He admit.

"Well thank you." I smiled.

"I hope I didn't drool on your jacket." I teased now handing it back to him.

He laughed now putting it back on. I got out now stretching my arms, he walked over to the passenger side now looking at me.

I'm cryin'

"What is it?" I asked.

He began to walk closer.

"Is there something on my face?" I began feeling around my face.

"Can you just stop moving for a second?" He laughed.

I giggled slightly now feeling embarrassed. I stared down at my shoes as I now felt his hand lift my chin up slightly.