𝑽

❝ So fuckin' specialI wish I was special❞playing: [ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘ ]- [ʀᴀᴅɪᴏʜᴇᴀᴅ ]3:16 ───ㅇ───── 3:58

So fuckin' special
I wish I was special
playing: [ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘ ]- [ʀᴀᴅɪᴏʜᴇᴀᴅ ]
3:16 ───ㅇ───── 3:58

From the span of this car ride I had quickly learned that Baby was a very, very good driver. He was a fast one but not the ones in the movies where they drive recklessly and try to get away from cops and robbers.. at least that I know of. But he was a smart driver, a cautious one. He could calculate every turn in his head, every move he was going to make, whether he was going to the curb or not.

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye.

That, and he also had very good taste in music. There were multiple iPods laying around his car; one that was pink and glittery, another that was quite worn down had some discoloration in it too and then the one he had plugged into the speakers. There were more but I think I would bore you if I described the way each of his ipods looked. Although I had just met Baby.. I still had so many questions for him.

You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

I know most parents all your life tell you to not trust people that you just met because you can't be sure of what they're capable of. But he seemed so different.. it seemed I've known him my whole life. Before I could bombard him with another question, a familiar tune filled the air.

I turned my head to face Baby with a smile and a smile creeps at the corner of his mouth.

"What?" He asked.

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo

"I haven't heard this song in forever." I admit in amazement.

"It's a good song." Baby added in, and I couldn't help but smile.

"T've got a few songs I want us to listen to.. actually- maybe five or so." I laughed slightly.

"And what might they be?" He asked.

What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

"Well I don't think it would matter because you seem to have all the songs." I admit picking up his ipod.

"Yeah, I guess so." He agreed with a slight shrug of the shoulders.

He loosely let go of one of his hands on the wheel as he continued to maneuver the vehicle. Baby was quite attractive- if you tell him I said that I will find you. But seriously, I was still fascinated by the fact that his name was Baby. It somehow fit him, with a unique name like that it only made me more comfortable around him.

I looked around the roads and I wasn't entirely sure where he was taking us, Baby was smarter than to kidnap me. Although he didn't strike me as the type.. then again I wouldn't have minded.
I was just glad to spend more time with him.