𝑿𝑰𝑰

❝Tonight, you calm my restlessness

Tonight, you calm my restlessness.
You relieve my sadness.
playing: [ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ]-
[ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ]
0:32 ───ㅇ───── 4:20

After leaving the diner Baby drove on the highway speeding down the streets of Atlanta although something was different about the air tonight. I wanted to be extra close to him. Something felt right about all this, and I felt ready to even bring it up.

"Where to?" I asked breaking the silence.

As I watch you move, across the moonlit room.
There's so much tenderness in your loving.

"Well I haven't picked, you have any ideas?" He asked.

"Well I might have a few.." I muttered in his ear kissing his neck slightly.

His widened slightly and a small smirk appeared across his lips, "You sure?" He asked looking at me.

I nod, "I'm positive."

He smirked now pullling off the nearest exit of the highway. He managed to find a small alleyway, it was empty. It was perfect, dark, and we were alone for the most part.

"This is the fastest I've seen you drive." I teased.

Tomorrow I must leave, the dawn knows no reprieve
God give me strength when I am leaving...

"Shutup." He yanked me closer by my waist and kisses me roughly, I moan in his mouth slightly.

When we both pull away, he mutters something, "God you make me wanna..." He trails off and I tilt your head at him.

"I make you wanna what?" I say amused as to what goofy thing he's going to say next.

He licks his lips and smiles, "God I've missed you." He kisses my neck.

"So show me just how much you missed me." I teased grabbing his neck for support.

He picks up my waist slightly now throwing me over on his lap.  He kisses down my neck and runs his hands up and down my curves. He reclines the seats all the way back and I fall on his chest. I could hear his rapid heartbeat.

I look up at him through my lashes and bite my lip down, "Are you nervous? Or do I make you nervous?" I asked.

So raise your hands to heaven and pray,
That we'll be back together someday.

"Both?" He smiled.

He stared at my eyes and I stared down at his, "God you're so beautiful." He groans and mutters a 'fuck' before grabbing my jaw and kissing me passionately.

He pushes himself up against me causing me to moan slightly in his mouth.

"Fuck Baby." I whimper out as I grind on his hard-on. I close my eyes as the friction causes a blissful feeling.