𝑿𝑰𝑰

<FOUR DAYS LATER> Third person narrative//❝I think I, I believe II feel like I got to, I feel like I wanna live again❞playing: [ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ]-[ᴀʟ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ]5:17 ───ㅇ───── 6:23

I think I, I believe I
I feel like I got to, I feel like I wanna live again
playing: [ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ]-
[ᴀʟ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ]
5:17 ───ㅇ───── 6:23

Over the next few days, Baby had not come around. Although Janella meant what she said she never meant to push him away. All she wanted was to be in his arms once more. Baby never explained his secrets nor what he was hiding that just seemed to be so bad. All she wanted was the truth. Janella never had to see Buddy and Darling they never came around the diner, Rick wouldn't give them the chance anyway.

I can think of younger days when living for my life,
Was everything a man could want to do.
I could never see tomorrow,
I was never told about the sorrow.

Janella began a quiet faze, she was less of a motor mouth you could say. The diner staff was getting worried about her, mostly Rick, Jazmine and Debora. Her grandma has noticed how long it's taken her to get out of bed and realized something was going on.

The streets of Atlanta were getting dangerous by the day. The crime rate has gone up and more heists had been done. Most people were scared to even drive to their homes. Although she never cared about what was really going on in Atlanta, Baby kept her busy for most of the time. She felt incomplete, and alone. Jazzy had came back and has yet to know the details between her and baby and boy is she in for a ride.

<JANELLA NARRATIVE> ☆

Work was surprisingly busy today, the customers didn't seem to stop shuffling in. It was one group after another. A bunch of teenagers would come in, and as soon as they finished their meals, another group would enter. We had every crew member today in the diner- even Jazzy was back. I'm guessing Debora filled her in but she gave me my space.

And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from
falling down?

I actually couldn't wait until my shift was over just so I could bed rot all over again. I tried not to think about Baby most of the time- but so far he was the best thing that happened to me in this stupid town. Nothing good has come out of my life yet. But somehow it seems like he was just the beginning of something good. I stirred my coffee around starring as the coffee swirled into different directions.

"Can I get you anything?" Debora asked creeping her head next to mine.

I swayed my head 'no.'

"You know I hate to bother kid but you gotta' get back on the clock." Rick reminded.

I nod grabbing my apron and my order book. I heard Debora and Rick talking about me- they seemed worried but there was nothing they could do for me. I didn't want to act like this- believe me but it seemed better than crying to everyone about what was going on with me.