𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆ʚɞ

Third person narrative//❝Nobody stands in between me and my man!❞playing: [ᴍᴇ & ᴍʀ ᴊᴏɴᴇꜱ]-[ᴀᴍʏ ᴡʜɪɴᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ]0:01 ───ㅇ─────  2:31

Nobody stands in between me and my man!
playing: [ᴍᴇ & ᴍʀ ᴊᴏɴᴇꜱ]-
[ᴀᴍʏ ᴡʜɪɴᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ]
0:01 ───ㅇ───── 2:31

Dear baby,

You know it's funny, even though I heard it in the court case so many times I still can't get used to the fact that your real name is Miles. It's a cool name you know? I can name a lot of great miles songs.

But we still have to get through all those Baby songs first. I can't wait until the day it's just us, music and the road. As I billy Joel once said, "Don't you know that fools are only satisfied?" I know this isn't the outcome we wanted Baby, But I'm prepared to wait an eternity to hold your hand again.

See you later baby,

all my love, Janella.

Nobody stands in between me and my man!
It's me and Mr. Jones..
(Me and Mr. Jones)

For the next 5 years Janella spent everyday writing and visiting baby and he always was on time to right her back. Their love for each other never died, it only grew stronger and stronger each day. Janella learned more and more about baby as time grew, and the more they were apart the stronger their love grew.

Janella's grandma passed away peacefully, she was probably reincarnated as a stingray swimming freely in the ocean Janella always said. She used to love those things. With the money that Janella managed to save that Doc gave her and baby, she opened her own music store selling vinyls and Cds.

The store was a hit and she later named it, "Baby's Factory" because- well I think we all know why. She decorated it with car items and even had a whole section for the ocean and stickers of stingrays just for her grandma. After she left the diner her friends still managed to visit her store- even Rick.

What kind of fuckery is this?
You made me miss the Slick Rick gig! (oh, Slick Rick)
And thought I didn't love you when I did, (when I did)
Can't believe you played me out like that!

Janella was no longer worried about Baby, after finally understanding what he truly was. He was apart of money Heists, sure she wasn't okay a what the idea but she finally understood why he couldn't tell her. It was only to protect her. Although he sure was quite the driver. After the court hearing baby had gotten his sentence, he may have gotten 25 years, although was able to get parole after 5 years with good behavior.

Lucky for him, he was of good character and he was out after 5 years. Baby never belonged in prison, he didn't have a bad heart or bad soul. Baby was special, and Janella knew that.

Today marks the Day Baby finally get out jail and you shouldn't have to guess as to who the first one there was.

Janella waited impatiently leaning up against her 1965 ford mustang. The gates beep open and she looks up to see Baby walking out of the prison into the gates of sunshine. There he was waiting for her with his bombers jacket and sunglasses. It's like they never left off from where they started. He smiled at the sight of seeing Janella in a 1950's pink dress with red dots on it, bobby socks, her hair down. It's gotten longer since the last time he's seen her and he loved every ounce of it.

No, you ain't worth guest list.
Plus one of all them girls you kiss, (all them girls)
You can't keep lying to yourself like this! (to yourself)
Can't believe you played yourself (out) like this!

A big grin appeared on the two faces as they got closer to one another. Baby lifted her up off her fit and placed a warm passionate kiss against her lips. She let a small moan pass into his mouth as she couldn't help and smile.

He pulled back and finally stroked her chin, "God I've missed you." He smiled placing another soft kiss on her lips.

She smiled dangling the keys in his face, "You know me so well." He smiled.

Rulers one thing, but come Brixton.
Nobody stands in between me and my man!
'Cause it's me and Mr. Jones..
(Me and Mr. Jones)

He stood next to the car now opening the passenger door, she gives him a thankful smile as she reaches down in her glove compartment box that was now full of sun glasses. Baby always said having extra pairs is always better than just having one.

"Where to Baby?" She asked as she placed the glasses on.

"Wherever the music takes us." He smiled as they drove off into the sunset.

Mr. Destiny, nine and 14,
Nobody stands in between me and my man!
'Cause it's me and Mr. Jones.
'Cause we down (me and Mr. Jones)
Me and, oh!

And just like that Baby and Janella were never seen in Atlanta again. Rumor has it they might've been on a private Island or was it a yacht? No matter how many times you tried to figure it out you weren't going too, they never told anyone where they were headed to. As Doc said,

Never trust anyone but yourselves and never look back.

‧˚₊⋅ ୨୧ ⋅₊˚‧  
[Edited]

──✧ᴡᴏʀᴅᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ {910}✧──

⋆𐙚₊˚ JANELLA'S OUTFIT ⋆𐙚₊˚

⋆𐙚₊˚ THEIR CAR ⋆𐙚₊˚

Author's note:-Your journey is over my loves <3

Author's note:
-Your journey is over my loves <3