𝑰𝑰𝑰

❝ I met you at JC penny,I think your name tag said Jenny

I met you at JC penny,
I think your name tag said Jenny.
playing: [ᴅᴇʙʀᴀ]- [ʙᴇᴄᴋ ]
0:32 ───ㅇ───── 5:43

Today the diner was quieter than usual even in the morning. Work was slow we had less than a few costumers, I'm guessing it was due to those crazy collisions that have been happening.

"Officers report vehicle crash off of 96, these suspects are highly dangerous and highly prestigious." Jasmine and I looked over at the TV.

"Why don't people know how to drive?" Jasmine groaned.

"It was a money heist, I think there's more to it than just the driving." I shrugged.

"There the reason we have all these stupid rules on the roads anyways- I mean god! I miss when it was just simple." She groaned.

"You can blame the government for that one." I smiled putting away my apron.

"Clocking out?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah I promised my grandma I would stay for dinner." I admit.

I headed over to the counter to grab my items bit but was immediately stopped when I heard the sound of someone opening the door.

"You have got to be kidding me." I groaned.

"I can get it if you want." Jazzy suggested.

"It's fine- I'll just finish this last one and go home." I assured.

I met you at JC penny,
I think your name tag said Jenny.

I grabbed the nearest apron I could find and threw it on quickly. With a sigh, I waited for the individual to sit down until I gathered myself. I was ready to approach him with a fake smile and cheery attitude. Thats at least what we had to do for each customer.

I made my way towards him, and couldn't help but study his features. He was probably around my age, wore a bombers jacket, he was facing the back of me but somehow I realized I've seen that jacket before.

"Hey there." I greeted him with a slight smile.

When he looked up a shock of electricity crashed through my body, "Don't I know you?" He smiled slightly.

"I don't know.. do you know me?" I teased.

He looked down at my nametag.

"Rick.. huh." He laughed slightly.

"Look it was the first one I could find." I crossed my arms.

"Why am I explaining myself to you?" I asked.

"Why are you?" He asked.

"It was rhetorical." I bite my lip slightly.

I wanna get with you,
only you girl,
and your sister. I think her name is
Debra.