3

Today was the first day of class and you, Sasha, and Mikasa were busy getting ready. Mikasa wore an all black outfit. Specifically, a black miniskirt and a cropped band shirt. Sasha wore just a cropped t-shirt and jeans with a cute cardigan, and you wore a maxi dress with a leather jacket. 

You gave both Sasha and Mikasa a quick kiss on the cheek before hurrying out of the apartment to your first class. It was English Lit and you were secretly excited because you loved to read. 

You saw a few books jotted on the blackboard in neat chalk writing:

Metamorphosis - Franz Kafka

No longer human - Osamu Dazai 

The Song of Achilles - Madeline Milller

The Stranger - Albert Camus 

White Nights - Fyodor Dostoevsky 

You smile internally since you've read all of those books already. This class was going to be easy. They were all great picks which already had you intrigued about what the professor had to offer. 

Who was this man that shared so much in common with you?

"Ahem."

The classroom grew silent. You hadn't even heard the professor enter the room, but just him clearing his voice was enough to gain everyone's full attention. The professor began to write "Prof. Ackerman" on the board.

Your jaw drops open when the teacher turns around and you recognize him immediately. Levi. 

You see Levi's eyes slightly widen as he meets yours and he mutters a what the fuck under his breath. Then immediately jumps into the lesson.

"Hello class, my name is Professor Ackerman and you will address me as such. I need you to finish Metamorphosis by the end of the week and complete a critical précis for next week's class."

Levi spends the rest of the class reviewing the syllabus before dismissing class early since its the first day. You glimpse his office hours on the syllabus and notice they immediately follow his class. You decide to pay him a visit. 

As you pack your things, you overhear some girls in your class gushing over how hot Levi is..little did they know what you did with him last night. 

You leave the class trying to look as casual as possible as you make your way to his office. You reach his office and knock lightly on the door. You seem to have beat him there since he probably got stopped by some students along the way. 

You decide to enter his office anyway and you take a seat on the chair across from his desk. You open your copy of Metamorphosis and begin to read. You didn't even know it would be on the reading list, but you happened to pack yours anyway. You only knew he arrived as the light from the hallway lit up your peripheral vision. You still weren't able to make out his silent steps. 

"Y/n" he breathes taking a seat at his desk. 

"Levi."

"So your-"

"Yep."

"In my class" Levi ran his fingers through his hair in agitation. "Well, fuck."

"Yup."

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you work at the club?"

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you go to the club?"

"Fair point, but the question still stands."

"I need the money" you were blunt and to the point. "And, my question still stands."