6 🍋

You enter Levi's bedroom and it's about what you'd expect. A large king sized bed sits in the centre with an ornamental red bedspread atop. His walls are filled with more books and he has a small writing desk in the corner of the room. He has a large window facing the night stars glowing slightly from the moonlit night. ]

Levi's room is so clean it almost appears untouched. If you hadn't known better, you wouldn't have thought anyone had lived there. Levi was far too meticulous and responsible of a man to accept anything less.

"Now, let's get to punishing you for being late" he says not wasting any time. 

"Oh? And how exactly will you do that?"

"I offer you plenty of choices" he says unveiling a trunk filled with different sex toys. Some whips, paddles, cuffs, vibrators. The whole lot. If you chose to submit to him, you would be completely at his mercy. 

"I pick the vibrator" you say pointing at a shiny pink one.

"I was hoping you'd pick that one" he says, not elaborating further. 

"Do your worst."

Levi directs you to sit atop the bed and approaches you slowly. 

He looks into yours eyes and says "feel free to stop me at any time. If you don't, I will only continue."

You nod, not breaking the eye contact. Something about the way he spoke to you captivated you entirely. 

"Good" he breathes. "Now, off" Levi says pointing to your pyjama bottoms.

"Okay, professor" you say tauntingly. 

Levi flinches slightly at your words but returns to his usual stoic expression almost instantaneously. 

You take your time to remove your bottoms, leaving you in your red silk panties.

"Did I say to leave those on?" Levi asks, referring to your underwear.

"Did you say to take them off?" You quickly retort. 

Levi gives you a light slap to the cheek. "Off." He orders.

You oblige trying to hide how hot and bothered his slap got you. It wasn't hard, but it was enough to asset his dominance in a way that aroused you. He fully had your attention.

"Good girl" he breathes nearly speechless from the sight of you. One he'd seen a few times now, but could never grow tired of. "Absolutely beautiful."

"You will only cum when told" he says before switching on the device.  A low hum echoes throughout the room as the toy is brought to life. 

"What makes you think-" your retort is cut off by a moan escaping your lips. The vibrator was skilfully placed against your clit in just the perfect way. The right amount of pressure, the perfect location, everything had you in a state of pure bliss. Don't cum. You thought. Good fucking luck with that. 

You begin to let your legs inch farther apart to allow the older man to explore your clit fully with the bright pink toy. "Ah Levi" you groan. "So good."

"Such a good girl" he mutters. "So obedient."

You barely hear his words as you are caught up in the sensation of his actions.

"Fucking shit" you whine. 

"Don't get too carried away" he warns. 

"And if I do, then what?" You challenge.

"Oh, you'll see."

Levi turns the settings up on the vibrator gradually and with each change you find it harder and harder to maintain control. All you want is to let the orgasm overtake you.