16 🍋

You knock on Levi's door right as the time reads seven. He opens the door almost immediately.

"Hey baby" he says wearing a grey dress shirt and pants. 

You can smell shawarma in the air. 

"Mm that smells good" you say. You loved shawarma. 

Levi leads you to his kitchen and you see the dinner table set nicely. There is shawarma, rice, greek salad, fresh hummus, and pita. It all looked amazing. 

"I didn't know you knew how to do all this" you say. 

"I live alone so I try a lot of recipes in my spare time."

"Well I'm glad because I can't cook for shit. Do you clean too?" You ask already knowing the answer. His house was literally spotless. Cleaner than any place you'd ever seen before. He rolls his eyes at your remark. 

"Anyway...I wanted to use tonight to learn more about each other."

"Okay, ask me anything you want."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Nope, only child. What about you?"

"Nope" he says pausing to help himself to some hummus and pita. "Okay, next question. What are your parents like?"

"Homophobic" you say. "Yours?"

"Dead."

"Oh, I'm sorry. How did they die?"

"My mother was a prostitute and died of AIDS. And, I never knew my father."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Levi's cat brushes up against your legs under the table. 

"Aw, hi Teacup" you coo petting him. "Sorry, you were saying."

"My uncle Kenny found me in a brothel when I was 9 curled up in the corner of a room next to my mother's dead body. I was frozen with fear. I didn't know what to do without her. I was emaciated and I had nowhere to go. Kenny brought me out of that place to live with him in the underground. One day he got sick of looking after me and abandoned me. I was just a kid. That's when Erwin found me."

"Wow, you really owe a lot to Erwin."

"I owe him my life. He changed mine completely. He gave me hope. Since then, I've never looked back."

"That's inspiring. You're so strong, Levi."

"All I can do is keep trying. Sleep doesn't always come to me. Sometimes my past keep me up, but you always bring me back to the present."

You feel your eyes begin to well with tears at his sentiment. 

"You do the same for me" you say in earnest. And you meant it. 

"You said your parents are homophobic? What did they do to you?"

"To me? You know that I'm bi?"

"Please, Y/n. It's not hard to tell with the way you look at the other girls in the club."

"And you don't care that I like girls too?"

"Not at all. Why should I? It's just one more thing we have in common."

"That you're bi?"

"No, that we both like girls."

"Ohhh" you say feeling stupid. "To answer your question...they did do something to me. I found out I was bi when I fell in love with my best friend Ymir. We started dating and when my dad found out he beat the shit out of me and broke my phone. So, I ran away from home. I haven't seen my parents since."

"Where did you go after you left?"

"I ended up staying with my friend Zeke. He and I actually started dating but then he turned out to be bad news. He was really insecure and super controlling. He would accuse me of cheating all the time when I never did. I ended up having to leave when he tried to put his hands on me."

"Y/n, I'm so sorry." 

"It's okay. Really it is. After I left Zeke, I ended up staying at shelters ever since and now I'm here. Like you, I'm used to being alone. But, since I met you Levi..I don't think I want to be alone anymore."

"Fuck. You're amazing" Levi says. He gets up from his seat at the table and walks around to plant a kiss on your forehead. 

"You are an incredible woman. I am so lucky to have you."

"I'm glad I met you Levi."

You both finish dinner and he offers you his hand and leads you to his bedroom. This time when you entered his room you were greeted by the soft smell of a dozen scented candles. The lighting in the room was dim and the ambience was soothing. 

"You did all this for me?"

"I gotta treat my girlfriend well on our first official date."

"I'm impressed Levi. For someone so inexperienced in relationships, you're quite the romantic."

"I just never met anyone I wanted to do all this for..I lo- I really like you."

"I really like you too."

"Let me show you just how much."

Levi placed one hand on your waist and the other on your neck and guided your lips to his. You kiss him back eagerly and bit his lower lip gently. He groans against your lips and shoves his tongue into your mouth. Your tongues battle it out until you admit defeat and succumb to his advances. 

Levi pulls away and begins kissing your neck roughly, inevitably leaving love bites. It feels too good that you don't even care that he's definitely leaving marks. You moan and your moans spur him on. He begins to kiss down your collarbone until he reaches just above your breasts. 

He pulls at the spaghetti straps of your sundress and reveals your breasts with one motion. Levi's lips find your nipple jewellery and he sucks each of them eagerly taking his time to savour the feeling of the cold metal against his tongue. You moan louder and his name escapes your lips which only motivates him to escalate his actions. 

He pulls your dress fully down exposing your lace panties. Levi removes your underwear with his teeth pulling them down at a teasingly slow pace. Once they are off and you are fully naked, his lips quickly meet your clit. He sucks at it and you find your breaths begin to quicken at how good it feels. You feel your arousal grow and he smirks as wetness coats his chin. Levi eats you out with such focus, determined to make you cum many times that night. 

You feel your legs start to shake as you hit your first high. 

"Fuck Levi" you cry as you climax and he laps up all of your juices greedily. 

He then begins to work on you with his hands, fingering you and rubbing your clit causing you to cum another three times. At this point you feel a heartbeat in your pussy, just begging to be fucked. You craved him with every ounce of your being. 

"Levi, I need you" you plea. "Please fuck me."

"Only cause you asked so nicely" he says teasingly. 

Levi strips until he's fully nude revealing his chiselled body. You didn't know how he had the time to maintain such a nice physique, but Levi was disciplined, and evidently very strong. His member slapped his stomach when he freed it from his slacks. He wanted you just as much as you wanted him. 

"I wanna see your pretty face when I fuck you."