1

You weren't sure what made you choose Marley U but it was far enough from home for you to feel at ease. You had spent your life running from your past looking to start anew and a university that was an ocean away from your home seemed like a good place to start. It was daunting, yet exhilarating to start this new chapter of your life, but you knew it was time to take that next step. 

You were 18 now and finally had a bit more independence since you were officially an adult. You were studying animal science with hopes of becoming a veterinarian. You absolutely adored animals, far more than humans, and would do anything to help them. A career dedicating your life to saving them seemed like a perfect fit. You would have to find a job in Marley to make ends meet. 

Luckily, you got a full ride scholarship due to your grades in high school, but you would still need spending money on the side. You would also need to start saving if you wanted anywhere to go after school was over since returning home wasn't an option. You end up checking out a strip club that's not far from campus. You enter the building that has a sign illuminated in neon pink that says "Girls! Girls! Girls!" outside. You enter, passing the help wanted sign taped to the door.

"Hello?" You call out.

"Hi!" A voice returns. Out steps a tall blonde man with a lip ring. "I'm Colt, you looking for a job?"

"Guilty" you say. "What positions are available?"

"Well, we have one as an alternate dancer to fill in when one of our girls are sick. The other is bartender. But, if you're suitable, you are welcome to fill both positions."

"Oh, okay."

You think about it for a moment. You did need the money and secretly you always wanted to try being a stripper at least once in your life.

"Well, I have experience working bar back home. As for dancing, I gave up on lessons awhile ago, but I think I still remember some moves."

Colt nods and jots down some notes onto a piece of paper.

"Okay, great. Well, I'm going to put you through sort of a trial run for both positions and we'll see how you do, okay?"

"Sounds good."

Colt has you stand behind the bar and he sits in one of the bar stools pretending to be a patron.

"Hey, I'd like a scotch on the rocks with a twist" he says.

You nod, "coming right up."

You make the drink and slide it across the bar to him. Colt sips it. "Mm" he says. "Okay, you've passed the first test."

"Next, I'm going to have you change into one of the stage outfits and do a short dance to some music."

He leads you to the dressing rooms and you pick out a purple lace lingerie set and a pair of black stilettos. It highlights your figure nicely and you feel instantly more confident with it on. You return to where Colt is and he shows you to the stage.

Girls, girls, girls by Motley Crue begins to play and you reach for the pole with one hand. You are able to mount it with little difficulty and hesitantly begin to spin around it with your legs intertwined. You begin to find yourself getting more comfortable and attempt to dance a bit off the pole. You drop yourself into a split and twerk and begin to grind your hips sensually into the ground below.

The music fades out and Colt sits, his jaw agape. "Beautiful" he says. "You'll fit right in. You're hired, for both positions."

"Thank you!" You cry out relieved.

You decide to head to campus and unpack since you were supposed to be meeting your roommates for the first time. You struggle to carry your suitcase up the steps leading to your on-campus apartment until you see the suitcase lift in the air.