9 🍋

Levi gathered his lesson plan before making his way to his lecture hall. You were in this class,  so he was feeling especially motivated to give today's lesson. Despite being an animal science major, you were incredibly well-read and were clearly a lover of literature. He would have assumed you were an English major, if you hadn't told him otherwise. 

Levi wanted to scold himself for letting his thoughts get so caught up on you before class even started. It would only make it harder to focus. It was already difficult enough spending the class suppressing his lewd fantasies of what he'd like to do to you. He'd ashamedly pictured bending you over each and every table in the room in various compromising positions for all to see. 

He bit his lip firmly, drawing a little blood. You were giving him blue balls and you weren't even there. What kind of cruel joke is that? He both hated and loved how attractive you were to him. You were alluring, seductive, feminine, but also powerful, strong, and utterly captivating. You simply had it all. And it was for that reason, he wanted to take it all. He wanted all of you to be his. Every last inch of your body he craved in the most depraved of ways. Only you could satiate his never-ending cravings. Only you could measure up to his impossible standards. You were absolutely perfect. And he hated it. 

Levi let out a dejected sigh. He was now totally lost in the thought of you and needed release. He dropped the lesson plan right back on the desk in his office and returned to his chair. He felt his hard on pressing against his pants, just begging to be resolved. Who was he to deprive it? This was the sick hold you had on him. You had him craving release at the most compromising of times. 

You were sick for that, and he loved it. 

He gripped his length through his slacks and felt it twitch against his palm. Levi undid his belt and carefully removed it so he could lower his pants just enough to free his cock from the confines of his underwear. 

"Y/n you fucker" he groans as he begins stroking himself with on hand. 

The veins on his shaft were sticking out and he could feel the blood pulsating with his touch. 

"The things I'm gonna do to you" he whispers picking up the pace. 

His head was filled with mental imagery of you from your previous encounters. Every curve, every touch. You had him in a trance. 

"Y/n! Oh Y/n!" he moans stroking his cock furiously. 

Levi pulls his dress shirt up high enough so his cum coats his abs rather than his clothing. He stroked until every last drop spilled onto his chest before he cleaned himself off with some tissues. 

It was time for class.

...

You sat at your seat watching the clock. It was 5 minutes past the class' start time and Professor Ackerman wasn't there yet. How unlike him, you thought.

Levi finally enters appearing out of breath. The lesson goes smoothly but you catching him glancing at you a few times out of the corner of your eye.

The rest of class continues as normal and Jean is waiting for you in the hall after it ends. 

"Hey babe" you greet. 

"Hi" Jean smiles.

Most of the other students left already and Levi hadn't yet. He comes face to face with you and Jean and looks unamused at the two of you. You find this funny, since he was the one who suggested the fake dating thing in the first place. He was an interesting guy that's for sure. 

"Professor."

"Miss Y/n" he nods as he passes you. 

As soon as he's out of earshot, Jean bursts out laughing.

"Could he be more obvious?"

"Not even if we made out right here and now" you say laughing. 

"C'mon let's go eat."

...

As Levi returns to his office, he thinks about the people he's lost. Aside from losing his mother at a young age, and never knowing his father, he watched his entire squadron get wiped out in the military and he was the only survivor. The only people he'd gotten close to since then were Erwin and Hange. 

That's why his fixation with you was so dangerous. He wasn't used to growing so attached to someone. To feel dependent on someone in any capacity whatsoever, beyond the two people he had in his life already. He'd avoided dating at all and only indulged in the occasional one night stand and attended strip clubs from time to time to fulfil his sexual desires. That was until he met you. Now, you had him craving much more than he was used to. You were far beyond his comfort zone. 

He didn't just love your body, but your mind fascinated him just as much. He wished he could undo it all and be alone again where he was safe. Where all he had to worry about was meeting with Erwin and Hange from time to time to touch base. But, there was no going back now. 

...

You and Jean split a chocolate shake at a burger place off campus. You wanted to explore a used bookstore after because you were seeking some new reading material. 

A little bell attached to the door dings as the two of you enter the store. You here a loud familiar voice from across the room and your eyes follow the noise to see Connie pestering Armin who seems to be organizing some books. 

"Oh yeah, did I mention Armin works here?" Jean says.

"Well, now you did. Hey Armin! Connie!" You wave.

"Wifey is hereee" Connie slurs, clearly a bit stoned. 

"Oh thank god. Can you get rid of him?" Armin says sounding exasperated. 

"Oh stop, you love me."

"Get rid of him, how? Like permanently?" Jean asks.

"As permanent as possible."

"I got you."

Connie is hyping you up as usual and you return the compliments in the same playful manner. 

"Hey, Connie. Why don't you come back to the apartment with Jean and I?"

"Are you asking for a three way? Because, if so, I accept."

"Yup, that's exactly the only meaning of what I just said" you say deadpan.

"Okay great! Well, bye Armin! Time to see if I'm bi!" Connie waves and runs out the door.

"This guy" Jean says pinching his temples. 

You laugh and take Jean's hand. "Well, c'mon then. I don't trust him unsupervised."

"I'm so fucking fried man" Connie says. "Ooh fries. Fries would be nice. Can we get fries?"

"We just ate actually, but for you, we can."

"Fuck yeah" Connie grins. 

Jean stops at the same burger place and grabs an order of fries to go.

"My angel. My man" Connie says appreciatively.

"Just shut up and eat" Jean says and Connie flashes him a thumbs up before obediently eating. 

You get back to the boys apartment to see Eren lighting up a joint on the couch. 

"Heyyy guyssss" he drags out, clearly not his first joint. 

"How's Mikasa?" Connie asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Don't you worry about her Con, she's just fine" Eren says smoothly.

"You know, cause if she isn't you can tell me. I'm perfectly available."

A pillow goes flying and smacks Connie in the face. 

"Well, she isn't dipshit. I finally made it official."

"Hey congrats man. You been pining over her for ages" Connie saying dapping him up.

"Yeah congrats! I been waiting" you say.

"Thank you, thank you. Wanna watch something?" Eren asks. 

"Yeah" everyone nods and sits on the couch. 

"Alright, let's pick a movie."