Secretary 1.

•••••><•••••

3rd Person POV

Currently Madara is arguing with one of his employees. The usual,  he does this around every day. There won't be a minute without him screaming in the Mangekyo Inc. building, every employee can hear him through their offices. He throws temper tantrums and shouts for no reason, he's cold hearted and has a big ego. But he's not someone to mess with. He can get rid of a persons life in a matter of seconds.

You're probably wondering why he has so much power, well. He owns two of the largest companies in Japan. In one of his companies he makes weapons, yes he creates guns. The other company is the best staring hotel in all of Japan. The Mangekyo Inc building. It has two buildings one for the office and the other one for the actual visitors.

"Sir you can't just kick them out, they paid over a-"

"I don't give a damn about how much they paid, if they are complaining about their rest then they can just leave" Madara interrupted his employee, his secretary.

"Well that just isn't right, they came to the best hotel and get treated like this?" She said to afraid to shout her voice, everyone in the building is to afraid to shout. These grown adults can't even raise their voices.

"Wake up" Madara said leaning back on his chair

"Huh?" She stared confused

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned  in this accursed world" Madara started. His two hand men sighed already knowing the long speech Madara was about to give out. Itachi stood on his right, Obito stood on his left.

"Look how about we give them a new room" The secretary requested

"No I want them out" Madara said coldly.

"But-"

"Keep arguing and you'll be out next" He stared at her, his whole presence is a threat.

The secretary stayed silent, she didn't want to loose her job since it has such good pay. Madara stared at her then groaned annoyed.

"Pathetic, your fired get out" He said

"What?" She stood up confused

"Are you deaf? Get Out." Madara said getting out his chair and stretching.

"No way you can get rid of me! I've been here for so long. I'm one of your most trusted employees!" She started to raise her voice, Madara simply stayed unfazed.

"Obito get rid of her, Itachi find me a new secretary" He walked out the room making his way to get a coffee.

At first Obito did struggle getting her out the building but eventually the security helped him. He cleaned out the secretary's office and brought in a new desk and chair. Changed the whole room into something more modern and new, instead of the old academia style. This took him about nine days to do. But it wasn't him working it was just interior design artist he found.

For Itachi it took a while to get a women suited enough to be a secretary but not just any secretary. One that can handle the job well and handle everyone and keep everything in check. And he knew just the person, one of his old friends, but she lived very far from Shibuya. That's why it took so long because she had to travel to get here.

L/n Y/n.

Y/n's POV 2 weeks later

This job better be worth it. I didn't travel all that way for nothing. I walked through the city of Japan, wow it's gorgeous. It's been awhile since I've been here and I can tell they changed the place. New buildings and bigger businesses. I walked until I found the Mangekyo Inc building. That is where I will be working. I'm pretty sure I can see it from the distance, it's the biggest building here. The tallest one, I groaned annoyed. I hate big buildings because, it's either I work at the bottom floor or the top floor since I am the secretary.