Guilty 36.

••••••••><•••••••••

Y/n's POV

I knew I couldn't stay at the beach so I got up and left, it's my last day here at this hell place. I just want to go home and rest. I hate everything about this place. All the trauma, all the people, all the memories. I've seen too many people from my past. From my hometown, this trip was a mistake, I should've never came along. If I hadn't everything wouldn't have changed. Everything would still be the same.

I went to a mafia gathering, without even knowing it. Damn, how can I let my guard down so easily. How did I not sense this coming, why did I not use my strong senses. Ush that's probably why I can never sense Madara coming, or when he sneaks up on me. Geez, what's wrong with me. How can I get fooled, I made a joke out of myself. I used to be so strong, so intelligent, so secure, what happened to me man.

Geez, this is so embarrassing. Even Tarou saw it coming, even Tarou figured out Madara's an assassin. And they never spoken to each other. Ugh what's wrong with me, I can't help hut feel upset. But I can't cry, I can't allow myself to break. I've broken enough on this trip, so I don't want to sob anymore. I will turn my sadness into anger. I want Madara to know what he's done is wrong, and that I am very disappointed. Keep ing secrets for this long? And not only that but also kissing the girl I hate most. UFF, i'm disappointed. I don't think I can stand being around him.

Until he realizes what he's done is wrong then that's when I'll speak to him again, but for now. Let's just give him the cold shoulder.

When I came back to the hotel nobody was there. Not a single soul. It didn't even look like anyone was in here. It's left the same as before, I shrugged it off and went into the bathroom to wash up, and get this ruined makeup off my face. When I came out the bathroom the sun started rising. My haw dropped, I've been awake crying and sobbing all night?! Damn.

I laughed and began to pack. It's time to leave and leave the memories from this trip in the past. As I am packing I am barely just realizing that this trip, was never to rate the hotel. It was to meet other mafias and do the exchanges. Ughh how can I be so stupiddd. I screamed in a pillow because this is just too frustrating. How can I have been so gullible. I really believed him. Ughh.

Whatever all those memories of me of him are done. Donee.

Once I finished packing I sat down in bed with comfortable clothes on. I'd glance at Madara's closet from here and there but I never really stared or thought about it. But the more I looked the more I noticed. Madara has some of his stuff already packed. Just a few clothes laying out and stuff.

I scrolled through my phone bored, the time is now 5:58am. I actually need some rest, but the flight is at 7:40. So I don't plan to sleep because I know I won't wake up in time.

Out of nowhere, hotel door opened. Someone put the code in and unlocked. I really hoped it wasn't him but it was. Madara Uchiha, he walked through the door and his eyes met mine, usually he'd stare right into them. But this time he glanced and looked away. I narrowed my eyes and looked away going back on my phone.

He sighed deeply, "L/n..." I can now feel his stare.

"I know things might have seem, and looked the way they were but I can promise you. It's not what you think" He took steps towards me, I don't know why but my blood began to boil. I honestly am starting to hate him. I have always hated him. Why did I suddenly turn blind. I have always hated Madara, I always have. So why do I feel so attached to him. Whatever.