Apology 39.

••••••••><•••••••••

Madara's POV

"Y/n please stop." I got out my seat and walked over to her. She walked to the door but I grabbed her wrist stopping her. "What do you want Madara" Her tone is cold, why is she being so difficult, why can't she just stay and listen.

"Y/n..There's so many things I want to say but I have to start it off by saying sorry."

"Y/n I know I should have told you before that am I a mafia, I know I should've. But I just couldn't, I really couldn't. I wanted to keep you close to me, I wanted to keep you safe from the truth, because I know if I told you sooner you would've left me." She finally turned around and looked me in the eyes, she looks confused and sad. Tired and exhausted.

"I figured out the real reason why you left the mafia, and I know you didn't want it back into your life, that's why I never told you. So I'm sorry I really am." Everything I said was the truth. Everything.

"Okay, I'm glad you realized your wrongs. Thank you." Y/n spoke softly and stared at me. I don't know why but it still doesn't feel right. I still feel like I have more to tell her. She turned away to leave but I stopped her again. I just feel like I have to tell her everything.

"Y/n...Stop"

She turned around and raised a brow

"Y/n just stop..."

I sighed deeply, man I don't even know how to explain these feelings.

"Y/n talk to me, yell at me, shout at me, call me annoying, call me crazy, tell me i'm a cocky bastard, f*ck Y/n just talk to me. Acknowledge me."

"I'm going crazy without your attention" I pulled her close looking her in her eyes

"I can't get you out of my mind." I pulled her away from the door, I softly pressed her against the wall.

"I work thinking about you, I drink thinking about you, I smoke thinking about you. Y/n I even kill thinking about you." She swallowed softly staring me in my eyes

"Madara.. What are you saying.."

"Shh just let me talk"

"I lay in bed wondering if  you've slept yet, I eat food wondering if you've eaten yet. I sit at work craving your touch Y/n..." I sighed deeply looking at her shocked expression.

"Y/n I just need you"

"Like I swear to god, I go mad without you"

"Y/n...I am in love with you" I watched her eyes light up and widen. I nodded slowly.

"It's true, I am deeply in love with you..."

"So please, please just don't give up on me. I know I am the bad guy, and I have proven that already, but I really want a second chance."

"Man, I need a second chance"

"But I thought you were doing just fine without me. I thought you didn't need me. You seemed perfectly fine. And besides you have other women. I mean look at you, you can get whoever you want" She finally spoke, she stared me in my eyes.

"I never said I didn't need you. Why would I ever say that, I may look fine on the outside but on the inside I am going insane. I need you.."

"Sure I can get any women I want but I don't want them, I want you.."

"F*ck Y/n I just want you..." I leaned in holding one hand on her cheek and the other on her neck, I then finally kissed her, softly and gently. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment with her, she kissed me back, placing her hand on my shoulder and the other rested on my collar. This moment is long and sweet. But she pulled away, I usually never let women touch my face. When I go out and get laid, I don't allow them to touch my face. But with Y/n, I just have to give in.

"Madara..." Her cheeks are red and her face looks embarrassed.

"I don't know what to say..." She chuckled softly

"But yes, of course I'll give you a second chance. Of course I will" Y/n laughed softly, and I just sighed, finally she doesn't seem so cold.

"Thank you L/n" I kissed her cheek softly and pulled her close. She leaned into me. Now she doesn't seem like such a stranger.

Y/n's POV

I can't believe he actually kissed me, Madara Uchiha, actually kissed me. I literally feel like I'm dreaming. I knew I couldn't hold it in any longer. Ignoring him is so hard, not talking to him is so hard. The way I was craving his touch is crazy. But now I have it. Now he's finally mine. I can't help but laugh. He's finally all mine. I have to go back home but I kinda don't want to, I just want to stay with him. But I know I have to leave,  so that's what I will be doing.

"Uchiha.. I have to go." I smirked seeing him scoff

"Whyyy, just stay" He tightened his grip on my waist. I couldn't help but laugh again. I don't know why but this seems so funny.

"Noo I need to rest" I said

He rolled his eyes. "Finee, but tomorrow there is no work" I raised my brows when he said this.

"How come?"

"Are you dumb or something, tomorrow is Itachi's birthday idiot" He chuckled at my shocked expression.

"What?? I didn't even know, I didn't even get him a gift..." I literally had no idea, since when. Why didn't I ever know. I feel like he told me before but geez why didn't I ever acknowledge it.

"Yeah we're going to throw him a party, you should come"

"But I don't even have a present" I sighed

"It's okay tomorrow I can take you present shopping, and maybe you might find something nice" He kissed my cheek again.

"Okayyy, I don't know when or where the party is at, so pick me up okay?" I pulled away from him and grabbed my purse and keys ready to leave.

"Yeah yeahh" He patted my head then I walked to the door and left, I let out a deep sigh. Wow he's actually mine, all mine. I laughed walking out the building, all mineee.

•••••><•••••