Party 34.

•••••••••><••••••••••

3rd Person POV

It's been about over two weeks since Madara figured out Y/n's feelings for him. And ever since then it's just been him flirting and teasing her. And being touchy with her, he doesn't want a relationship with her yet but everyone can tell that he likes her. Currently the two are sitting in Itachi and Obito's hotel room, laughing together and making jokes. Usually Madara would be here alone but ever since Y/n's incident Madara has been inviting her everywhere he goes.

"It's not my clothesss" Obito said defensively

"Obito that's literally your shirt" Y/n laughed pointing to the shirt on the ground.

"Itachi wears my clothes, and he knows it" Obito said laughing picking up the shirt on the ground, shoving it in a basket. The group laughed as Itachi got embarrassed.

"Yeah Yeah shut up Obito" Itachi rolled his eyes and continued picking up the trash on the ground.

"The love birds are arguing again" Madara chuckled putting a grape in his mouth. Y/n is sitting right next to his side holding a bowl of grapes, snuggled close next to him.

"Boyy I know you are not talking about love birds" Obito said pointing to Madara and Y/n.

Y/n and Madara both laughed, and he pulled her close. "What can I say, she can't resist me" Madara said and kissed her forehead. Obito rolled his eyes at the sight.

Some time later the group laughed and cackled, making couple jokes and relationship questions. The sun began to set and Itachi remembered that there is a gathering today.

"Guys there's a gathering today" Itachi said sitting up

"Oh yeah huhh" Obito said still somewhat laughing at the jokes Madara made.

"We need to get ready" Itachi said going to his closet. Y/n watched the three boys talk about the gathering.

"Another gathering?" Y/n asked confused about all these gatherings. What are they for, what's the meaning and point of it.

"Well its not really a gathering it's just kinda like a goodbye party. Since everyone is heading back to Shibuya" Madara resting his head on Y/n.

"We're going back home?" She asked again

"Finallyyy" Itachi sighed "I don't have to share a room with Obito anymore" He said and the group laughed.

••••^^••••

Y/n is going as Madara's date of course, the two matched outfits again. But this time Madara let Y/n choose the outfits. She chose a dark navy blue dress, that has a slit at the leg. A sleeveless dress with no straps. It's somewhat sparkly, Madara just has to wear a dark navy suit with a black tie that matches her heels and purse.

"You look lovely tonight Y/n" Madara said as she took his arm to walk with him.

Y/n laughed and patted his arm, "Your not so bad yourself" Madara rolled his eyes and lead her into the parking lot of the hotel.

Y/n has never been in a car alone with Madara, she couldn't help but look around the car. Checking the inside and out to see if anyone else is coming with.

"Relax I'm not going to eat you" Madara laughed as he got into the drivers seat.

"I know but it's just a little weird being in a car alone with you" Y/n chuckled as she sat down in passenger seat and buckled her seat belt.