Dream 17.

••••••••••><••••••••••

Y/n's POV

I woke up, I looked around and felt drool on my cheek. I itched my hair and sat up stretching. "It was a dream?" The image of Madara having wounds was all a dream? I'm not surprised, because there is no way Madara is associated with Dede and there is no way I would ever care about Madara. Why would I get so angry. I don't even like him. I look around and realize I am in the Mangekyo Inc building. I sit up and stretch.

But then I heard noise downstairs, men talking just like in my dream. I really hoped my dream isn't coming true. I slowly walked out the office not making a single sound, then the smell of alcohol hit my nose, it was so strong. I wanted to barf. Then the scent of blood hit my nose. It was stronger than the alcohol so that must mean there is more blood than alcohol.

I quickly made it to the stairs and at the top of the steps I can see who's at the bottom. A drunk Obito, Itachi resting his head against the couch, Pein walking around shirtless, and a shirt on floor with blood stained on all it. But I can tell that, that's fresh blood. But then I saw him, he walked over to Obito and handed him a water, he was also shirtless.

I saw him, after a long day and almost a half, of not talking to each other, not seeing each other. Not arguing, I finally see him. Madara Uchiha. It was almost like he saw me too because he turned his head straight up staring into the darkness where I am hidden. Why would he look here I didn't even make a sound. He stared harder squinting his eyes taking one step closer. But someone interrupted his thoughts.

"What are you looking at" A younger man asked, he hair messy and dark black. But I can tell he's younger than Madara.

Madara turned to him, "I feel watched" Is all he said then went to get another water.

"Maybe it's just one of your cameras" The boy said

"A camera at the top of the staircase? Yeah sure" Madara said sarcastically, I wanted to laugh, but I knew I couldn't make a sound. So I stayed there quite, hiding in the darkness. I watched Madara come back with a water bottle, but this time he had two. One in his right and the other in his left. He handed Itachi the one in his left, I expected him yo drink the one in his right but no. He looked back in my direction and threw it. And he threw it with force, it hit me right in the nose. I couldn't help but groan, it hurt so bad. And I can tell he didn't hold back when he threw it.

"I knew it, come out now L/n" His cold voice called to me, how the hell did he know. I stood up and walked down the stairs. Walking into the light. I feel blood drip down my nose. I can taste it on my lip.

"How'd you know I was up there" I rubbed the blood off my lip, he looked at the injury he caused, then laughed ignoring my question. Geez this guy.

"Go treat yourself, the bathroom and aid room are both past that corner" Madara said pointing to a direction, and I followed. My nose actually hurt so bad, I went into the bathroom looking in the mirror, there's a big red mark above my nose, and my nose continued to drip with blood. I slightly touched it but it hurt. It hurt so bad, I couldn't even softly touch it because it just hurt that bad.

I walked out and found a sack of warm water, I held it on my nose since the warm water made some of the pain go away, I walked back over to the men, and only Madara was awake. He's sitting on the floor leaning against the couch Obito is laying on. He's scrolling through his phone. I assume he noticed me since he looked up from his phone.

"You're already done?" He asked as if healing a nose is a long process

"No, It hurt too bad for me to do anything" I said walking over to him, he stood up. Stretching, but when he stretched my eyes trailed down to his biceps, and abs. This man has a bodd, his skin so nicely toned and the way his shoulders are perfectly bigger than his waist. Oh my Y/n stop staring.