Beach 22.

•••••••><••••••••

Y/n's POV

I left the bar and decided to go into the water. But I felt a presence behind me. I couldn't shake off the feeling. I assumed we were both going to the same place and happened to be walking in the same direction, but no. I was getting followed. Why the flip is this guy following me. He walked so close as well. I turned around and was faced with a total nerd. He looks like a total loser. I know that might sound rude but geez this guy is like boring.

He doesn't have any cool features, he doesn't have any abs like Madara, or even scars like Madara, not even the serious facial expression. Hold on, why am I comparing him to Madara. I mentally slapped myself, geez I gotta stop thinking about him.

"Can I help you?" I said snarky, hoping he'd get the hint.

"Yes actually, you can satisfy me in many ways" He said coming up close in my personal space. If he was somewhat cute than I would've let it slide but no. This man is hideous.

"Please back up" I chuckled, his efforts are honestly pathetic.

"Why would I ever wanna back up from something like thiss" He said coming up too close, he stared down at me and our bodies were basically touching. His breath stinks, it actually stinks. What the actual hell, does he not brush his teeth at all?

"The names Tarou" He said winking at me. I stepped away heading over ti the water.

"Good to know" I said waving goodbye to him. I walked into the minded my own business. That Tarou was still staring at me from a distance. Geez he's such a creep.. I swam in the ocean for a little longer. The water felt nice and warm. The more I swam, the more of my hair fell out the hair tie. I decided that was enough and stepped out the water, looking for Madara and his boys since they have my beach bag.

I looked around then I finally saw three of them laying on beach chairs under a umbrella. It was Itachi, Madara, and Obito. I walked over to them but the whole time it felt like someone was staring at me. I don't know who since Itachi has his eyes close, Obito is watching Pein play beach volleyball with Deidara. Madara's head is turned in my direction but he has his sunglasses on so I can't really tell.

The closer I got the more of the looked at me, at this point all of them were looking at me, but Madara didn't budge, I think he might be asleep.

"Guys where's my beach bag" I said, nut mostly talking to Itachi. Pein and the others ran back over here to get drinks from the cooler Obito brought.

"Uh I'm not sure" Itachi said looking around

"Is it this one?" Obito said pulling out a bag from under Madara's beach chair. It was in fact my bag and Madara is in fact awake. I see can his eyes from the sunglasses while I'm this close, and I see them following my every move. He's staring at me again, like in the office when he would stare he's doing that again.

"Yeah this one" I took the bag out of Obito's hands. I looked in the bag for my towel but it wasn't in there. Only Madara's, what the heck. Where's my towel.

"Where's my towel" I asked Obito, he shrugged so I looked to Itachi and he also shrugged. When I finally looked to Madara, he was pointing at Pein. Pein is using my towel it's resting on his shoulders. Are you kidding me.

"Why'd give him my towel" I said to Madara stepping in front of his beach chair, being the only one on his view.

"I never said I gave it to him. I just assumed it was yours because it's the only one that's striped"
Madara said

"I left my bag with you, so why would you let others go through it" I scoffed, I don't know why but the heat of the sun was making me loose my temper. It's too hot out here to deal with attitude.

"You never said protect it, you just ditched us to go grind against some loser over there" He said. So he was watching me, hm okay. So he saw me and that Tarou guy's interaction.

"Ugh I'm so done with this" I crossed my arms and sat down next to Itachi, farthest away from Madara. In the corner of my eye I saw Madara dig in my bag for something. Itachi leaned to the side getting out the way of me and Madara. And after that all I felt was a towel getting thrown at my head. His not even that far from me how did he throw it so hard. It his me right in the face.

"There use mine" Madara said, not looking in my direction. But I took the towel anyway, wrapping it around my body. His towel is thicker than mine so I'm not complaining.

As time went on, I actually started enjoying being with them. I played volleyball, against Pein, then on the same team as Pein. After that me and Deidara raced to the bar to see who was faster. Then Madara was quizing Obito and Itachi to see who knew him better. He made Itachi and Obito hold their head in the cooler, then he's ask a question and whoever got the question wrong would have to get their head dunked in the leftover ice water in the cooler.

Obito got most of the questions wrong and he got mostly soaked because Madara was cheating, so him and Itachi picked up the cooler and poured all the ice water onto Madara. It was so funny seeing Madara's hair all wet. Me and Deidara were dying from laughing so hard.

After that Deidara and Sasori wanted to play tag so I played with them, later all the others joined to, but we all stopped playing when Obito joined. He was tackling people when he would tag them. Then he'd claim that's how the game is played when it's really not.

The sun started to set and that's when almost everyone in our group went into the water. It's basically empty now, since a lot of people at the beach left. When we got into the water Deidara and Sasori had a splash fight, so Obito joined and stated splashing too, but Madara claimed he can do better splashes. They ended up getting Itachi wet so he joined and we ended up all joining. Splashing each other. But in conclusion we claimed that Pein did the biggest splashes, Madara was a bit salty about it but it was funny.

"We should head back to the hotel" Sasori said, at this point we are all sitting at the beach chairs and the blanket on the floor, eating popsicles.

"And call it a night?" Pein said like he was complaining

"I mean you guys can head back to the hotel but I have a dinner to attend" Madara said taking the other half of Obito's popsicle.

"The dinner is today?" Itachi asked somewhat shocked. I have no idea what dinner their talking about. I wasn't informed about this.

"Yeah it's today" Madara said blankly

"Will there be chocolate?" Deidara asked narrowing his eyes

"Yes there will be dessert"

"Okay bet that we're going" Deidara and Pein said laughing with each other, clapping hands.

"What dinner, I wanna come to" I said and Madara looked towards my direction, Obito also looked. It's like they had just realized I didn't know what they were talking about. Madara was about to say something but Itachi cleared his throat shaking his head no, thinking I didn't notice. Of all people why wouldn't Itachi want me to go. It's just a dinner. But Madara ignored him.

"You can go, as long as you don't copy my outfit. I don't need people thinking you are my date" He finishing my popsicle and throwing the stick. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"The dinner is in a few days idiot" Obito said checking the calendar on his phone. "It is?" Madara said confused. Why would he plan to go somewhere, when he doesn't even know when it is. I mentally smacked my head.m, geez he's such an idiot.

"Dumb*ss" Pein said laughing and threw his popsicle stick at Madara. Then they all started throwing their sticks at him. We all laughed and laughed, but it got too dark so we packed all our stuff and went back to the hotel room. Today was actually so fun, who knew these guys would be so fun to be around.

•••••••><•••••••