Scent 14.

••••••><••••••

Y/n's POV

I spent the whole day in the hotel room, just me and my thoughts. Letting my feet heal, I did get a bit hungry but after seeing that drugged water I don't plan on eating anything here. Why would Madara have drugged items in his hotel room. Why is that, did he put them in there? Did he also put them in there? And what's his deal with the Rinnegan company, why were there so many guns in the mattress, and why did he take me to a building full of them. He also has a statue of the Rinnegan logo. Hmm what if he is the owner of that company, he did say that he owned two companies. So maybe just maybe.

My hunger started to increase, but it's okay since I am use to this feeling. I remember back when I was in Middle school, my father and brother forced me to starve. Making it part of my training. I would have to fight against my brother with barely any energy. It was quite the challenge since my brother is very strong, but in the end I still won.

Time flies and the time now is around 9:50pm. I struggled to fall asleep, the other night I fell asleep because Madara's voice was like a lullaby. His deep smooth voice, when my name rolls off his tongue. I can't help but feel funny. My stomach turns and my lips curl into a smile. But that feeling quickly goes away when he says some cocky bullsh*t. Maybe, just maybe. If he wasn't so  cocky and selfish, then he would've been attractive.

Oh who am I kidding Madara is attractive, he has a nice body, with nice hair, scars all over him making him look intimidating. A deep voice, with dark eyes. He is so fine, but his personality is so bad it ruins the whole image, he thinks he's so cool. Like bro. He's just a jackass, and I hate the way he talks. Like he's such a smart mouth, like ugh. And his attitude, oh don't get me started.

I felt my eyes start to close, slowly. Looks like I'm falling asleep, why is thinking of Madara the only thing that is putting me to sleep, I turned getting comfortable. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

••••••^^••••••

The next morning, I woke up pretty early. I woke up early enough to go to the closet store and buy a new suit. One that matched the theme of the Mangekyo Inc building. Since I basically lost all my clothes. I don't even know where my suitcase is.

When I went to work, the building was quiet. Almost silent, I can hear Obito talking to someone but it seemed like he was on the bottom floor trying to fix the broken window. I went into the empty elevator. I wonder what even happened to Hidan, did he ever escape? Did they hurt him? I'm sure they did.

I didn't hear a sound when I got to the top floor, just typing. It was so quiet, too quiet. Is Madara not arguing with anyone today? Hmm. Maybe he's just talking on the phone, but even if he was, I would be able to hear that too. When I got into the office, he wasn't there. Madara isn't here today, that's probably why it's so quiet. I wonder where he is. But why do I care, I couldn't care less about what he's up to. Now that he's gone, I can work in peace and quiet. No distractions.

•••^^•••

It's been about 3 hours, and there is still no sign of him. Thank goodness, because I actually got a lot of work done. I called in one of the employees to get me a coffee, just to treat myself. And my feet aren't completely healed so I don't want to be walking around everywhere. Calling down an employee and bossing them around is kinda fun, really lets me know who is in charge. Aka me.

Some time later the door opened, I thought it was my coffee but no it was three men. Itachi, Madara, and another guy with orange hair and piercings all over his face. I don't know why but my face lit up when I saw him..

"You have to work" Itachi said dragging Madara to his chair, the other man also helped but struggled more than Itachi.

"Nooo" Madara said, he pulled himself away from the two, stumbling to the door. He can't even walk straight.

"Madara come here" Itachi said but Madara didn't listen, why is he acting like a baby.

"Uchiha Madara come here now" Itachi said using his full name. Why did it seem like the room went silent. Madara listened and tried to walk back to Itachi, he kept rubbing his head and stumbled.

"Sit down and do your work" Itachi said and Madara sighed, "No thanks" Madara said placijg his head down on the table.

"Pein go get him some water" Itachi said to the other man. So his name is Pein. Okay.

"Madara do your work now" He said staring Madara down, but Madara didn't budge, he kept his head down.

"Don't make me tell Obito" Itachi said, but when the name Obito left his mouth, he sat up and got to work. Acting as straight as a stick. This made me giggle. No way Obito is a threat to Madara.

"Good" Is all Itachi said then left the room leaving us two alone. He didn't look at me, he kept his eyes on the computer screen, but he is more fidgety than normal. He's looking around more and touching somethings a little too much. He kept repeatedly touching the Rinnegan statue.  He rubbed his forehead and started to complain about the heat in the room.

"Ughh, it's so hot" Madara said, usually he wouldn't complain about the heat he would just go turn the air conditioning on. Something is up with him. He struggled to unbutton his shirt, then he called my name, but not my last name my first name. That's how I knew something was up, because he never uses my first name.

"Y/n.." Madara deeply sighed

"Uh yeah?" I said to him

"Come unbutton my shirt" He said rubbing his forehead again, this caught me, off guard because he would never ask that. Why all of a sudden would he. I didn't know what else to do but listen, he got up and leaned against the wall. I walked over to him and did as he asked. But when I got close enough the smell hit me. He smells like alcohol, he's probably drunk that's why he's acting so weird. Geez how drunk is he, but there is another scent. Blood. He smells like blood, lots of blood.

While I was doing this I felt his stare on me the whole time. He didn't take his eyes off me. But this time he didn't stare at my body, no. He was staring at my face. Taking in every detail, why the  flip is he staring at me. This is making me feel weird. I unbuttoned it halfway down. So he could have some air hit his skin. Then he wouldn't complain about the heat.

But as I tried to walk away he grabbed my wrist, stopping me in my tracks.

"Wait.." He stared into my eyes, I stood right in front of him. A little too close to him, he held my wrist and his other hand traveled up to my waist.

"Y/n.." He called my name, I couldn't help but feel weak in the knees.

"Did I ever tell you...." He placed his head between my neck and shoulder. I am barely now realizing that his breathing is heavy and unsteady.

"How beautiful you are...." He dug his head further in my neck. His lips brushed against my skin. His words flattered me, but I knew not take it to heart since he is drunk. He inhaled my scent,  letting go of my wrist and bringing his hand up to my neck. Digging his fingers into my hair roots.

"Madara.." I tried to push him away

"Y/n stay...Please.." His words made my stomach turn, I fell so embarrassed and helpless.

He sniffed me again, pulling my body close to his naked chest. "You smell so good, I might get addicted to your scent..." His lips brushed against my skin. I didn't know what to do, his grip is to strong to escape. "Hmm, you smell better than a drug" He said, what an odd thing to say but okay.
"You smell batter than alcohol" He softly whispered into my ear, I feel my knees giving up. Is he keeps this up I'm going to give in. "Damn.." He whispered. "You smell so-" Then he burped.

Yeah way to ruin the moment. He burped into my ear. I pulled away from him, his grip is strong but I have some strength of my own. Geez he's such an idiot. I walked back to my desk Embarrassed and disappointed that I ever let him do that to me. He sat to his desk, and called one of his employees into the room. He then took her out and walked out with her. I wonder what he plans to do. Leaving me alone in here with my thoughts.

••••••><••••••