Date 26.

••••••><•••••••

Minho's POV

It's been eight days since I saw my sister at the restaurant. I didn't see her at first but since Stephanie kept nagging me about it then I simply just couldn't ignore it. I saw Y/n after a long five years of not speaking nor seeing each other I finally see her. Hm, but I wonder. What is she doing with the Akatsuki, why is she sitting with them. I thought she wanted to leave everything in the past.

I asked Dede about it and Dede said maybe she said that to find an excuse to join a new gang. But why the Akatsuki, why Madara, why him of all people. Did she want to join a more powerful gang? But if she did go out and join the Akatsuki why am I barely seeing her now? Wouldn't I have seen her three years ago, when I first met the Akatsuki. Hmm, maybe she joined them just recently. Maybe that's why I am barely noticing.

Well currently me, Stephanie, Aoi, and Hinko. Are all at the beach, I'm the only man here with them because Suga, Kenji, and Dede went to go have a meeting with someone because tonight is the night. The night we all came for, the night of the dinner. Basically any gang you can think of is going to be at the dinner. That's where everything is getting settled, new members, new weapons, exchanges, and more money. I wonder what or who I am going to exchange tonight.

"Minho look! She's back, ugh I hate her!" Stephanie said pointing to the Akatsukis, ever since she saw my sister at the airport, it's all she talks about. Y/n this and Y/n that, damn why is she so obsessed with Y/n.

"Are we going to fight her tonight, or should we exchange someone from our gang for her" Stephanie said clinging to my arm. I rolled my eyes.

"Look we're not going to do anything to her, easy as that" I said calmly, trying to enjoy the breeze.

"Ughh but I hate herrr, look she's talking to Tarou again, ush she's such a slut" She said standing up and staring at Y/n laugh with Tarou. This Tarou guy who is he, I barely met him two days ago, why is he so friendly to everyone. It creeps me out.

"Ay, don't call my sister that." I said coldly, who does she think she is. All the hatred I have for my sister vanished the day Dede handled her. The day he traumatized her. After that night I felt kinda bad, so I let her leave the gang. I let her start a new life. Hmm, who knew I would get so jealous till the point where I hired someone to handle her. I do live a life of regret.

"Minho you know I hate Y/n, ugh she's such a brat. Just look at the way Madara is staring at her and Tarou talking like geez. Such a slut, now she's gonna go back to the Akatsuki and flirt with Deidara and Itachi. Hashtag Slut lifestyle" Stephanie said watching Y/n go from talking to Tarou to walking over to the Akatsuki and start talking to Itachi.

"Why you so obsessed with my sister" I said blankly.

"I'm not obsessed with your sister. I simply think she's just weird" She said crossing her arms.

"You're literally wearing the same bikini Y/n wore three days ago, why'd you even buy it" I said pointing at her body.

Stephanie scoffed loudly, "As if I would wear what she would wear. Please I couldn't care less" She crossed her arms and walked over to the water. "Anyway! I'm going for a swim" She said and walked away.

Y/n's POV

It's been eight days since I saw my brother and his friends at the restaurant, more than a week. Today I am now at the beach with, Madara, Itachi, and Deidara. Obito, Pein, and Sasori, have to go to a meeting with someone I don't even know. But I do keep hearing Madara and Itachi talk about a dinner. Something about tonight is the night. I'm honestly confused.