𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯 | 𝗕𝗔𝗚𝗦

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⋄ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ✴︎
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⁎ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀✧

TRACK 4: BAGS - CLAIRO
"can you see me? i'm waiting for the right time...

...i can't read you, but if you want, the pleasure's all mine."

may, 2020. graduation.

CAMERON AND KLAUS WERE FIGHTING IN THE BATHROOM, DEBATING ON WHO GOT WHAT TIE. Klaus was an inch taller than her, to which he used to his advantage.

"Klaus! Dude- We're going to be late! Fucking chill out." Cameron tried to steal the red tie from her brother, but he felt like being on an asshole, which wasn't helpful since graduation day was not the day to fuck with Cameron. She was already stressed enough.

"Why do you get the red tie? I should get the red tie." Klaus held the tie above her head, and honestly she was about done with his shit.

"I'm gonna kick you in the balls if you don't give me the tie." Cameron replied, deadpan.

"No you won't."

"You can have the navy blue tie, Klaus. It's fitting for you."

"But so is the red tie."

"Red for me, Navy blue for you. For our schools." Cameron caught Klaus in a moment of weakness, watching as his face fell a bit, causing Cameron to snag the tie from him. "Thanks. I'll meet you downstairs." She winked at him before booked it downstairs and into the living room.

"You only said that to fuck with me!" Klaus yelled after her. He wasn't wrong.

The loud honk outside meant Paige was in her driveway so that they could go to graduation away from their families. They agreed on the idea last minute. Cameron rolled her eyes as she threw the untied tie around her neck, in hopes that it would be tied before they got to the venue. She heard Klaus' loud footsteps coming down the stars, he came down then so fast it sounded like he was falling down them.

"Let me tie your tie." Klaus said with his tie being untied, she wasn't an idiot. He was definitely planning to steal her red tie.

"Absolutely not." Cameron rolled her eyes again, slipping into her navy blue Jordan 1's, then out the door before her parents could notice.

"Where are you going?" Klaus followed her, god he was such a child.

"Why do you care?"

"Are you skipping graduation?"

"No, holy shit. Klaus, fucking let me breathe." Cameron snapped at him, opening the door to Paige's car. He'd been nonstop smothering her considering they'd be apart for the first time ever since she was moving to Boston in two weeks.

"I'm coming with you."

"Kl-" Before she could even yell at him he was in the backseat of Paige's car. Her and Paige seriously needed to talk about shit and they couldn't now. Of course Klaus would be the one to cockblock her without him even knowing about what was happening between the two blondes in the front seat. She took a breath, getting into Paige's passenger seat, slamming the door as she did.