𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱 | 𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 (𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗)

⋄ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ✴︎
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⁎ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀✧

TRACK 5: GINGER - BROCKHAMPTON (part 2?)

late july 2020.

SLEEPING ON THE PORCH WAS A REALLY BAD IDEA. In her defense, though, there was no way Cameron was sleeping on a disgusting couch, floor, or bed. The sun glaring into her eyes wasn't helping either, she didn't want to open them but she had no choice. Paige was still asleep, so were her friends and brother. It was definitely time to leave. Cameron owed them breakfast anyway.

"Paige." She whispered, shaking her a little. The blonde stirred around in her sleep. She woke up eventually, she was slow to sit up. Cameron hoped that being a human pillow brought her some comfort, opposed to how she slept. Her back was killing her for sleeping against a wall in an up right position. Paige looked around, trying to recognize her surroundings, but nothing was coming to her. She then looked at Cameron.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"How'd I get out here?"

"I brought you out here."

Paige winces at the sunlight, the heat must be getting to her already. There was no reason for it to be so hot in the morning. "I don't remember much."

"You did drink a lot."

"I feel like I got hit by a truck." Paige slowly gets up from Cameron's lap, rubbing her face. "I have to go find Nika."

Cameron remembered almost everything from last night, she didn't drink enough until after she had that interaction with Nika, and until after she had that very not cool conversation with her best friend who was about to go find the girl that didn't like her for some reason.

"Paige." Azzi groaned as she sat up. "I'm sure she's fine."

"Bruh, no, I just left her in there. She's probably pissed."

"Our teammates are probably with her, I'm sure she's fine." Azzi repeated, rolling her eyes. Paige didn't listen, she went inside anyway. Cameron sighed as she got up. "Cam, you good?"

"Fine. Let's get out of here. I owe you breakfast anyway." Cameron helped her up, then woke her brother up next, then Bek, then Spencer.

"Gonna be honest, Cam, I can't move my hand." Klaus groaned. Cameron looked at his hand, her eyes going wide. Spencer did mention that he broke a table.

"You broke a table last night." Spencer stood up, helping Bek up next, pushing his glasses up shortly after. "I can find a first aid kit. Don't go anywhere." Spencer gave Klaus a gentle smile, rushing inside to go find said first aid kit.

"I don't remember that."

"I don't think any of you remember last night. Apparently Spencer and Bek schooled you in beer pong."

Klaus frowned. "I never lose in beer pong."

"College beer pong is serious, Klaus. You need to practice more." She joked, punching his shoulder. Klaus just huffs and sits back down on the swing, waiting for Spencer.