𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲 | 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥

⋄ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ✴︎
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⁎ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀✧

TRACK 6: LIKE A ROCKSTAR - CHASE ATLANTIC

"like a rockstar, living too fast, like a rockstar.."

march 5th, 2021.

CAMERON'S SITTING ON THE COUCH OF THE NORTHEASTERN COMMONS WHEN SHE GETS A TEXT. She's watching a movie with her teammates, and some of her friends. Azzi, Klaus and Spencer are there too, which was nice. Her and Paige haven't talked since the end of the July, Cameron didn't care either. Paige was fine. She had Nika. Social media loved Nika and Paige. Everyone called them 'The Twins.' It's not like Cameron was looking, she didn't really care. She would be doom scrolling one night and a picture of them came up or a video of them playing came up. She didn't like the picture, she always scrolled past the pictures. She watched the videos to see how she was playing, of course Paige was playing well. There was always media buzz about her. Whenever she was at UConn to play the other huskies, it's all anyone would and could ever talk about. She ignored it.

From: buckets
happy birthday

Her teammate, Bailey has her head resting in her lap while Azzi has her head on her shoulder. Cameron fucks with this whole physical touch thing. They both noticed the unsettled expression on Cameron's face as she was just engrossed in the stupid romcom she picked a few moments ago.

"What's up?" Azzi whispered as she lifted her head. Cameron tilted her phone so Azzi could see the text, she did the same for Bailey. They both roll their eyes in unison. Klaus and Spencer catch on too, rolling their eyes as well once Cameron shows them.

"Some nerve she has." Spencer says quietly, putting his head back on Klaus' chest.

"Leave her on read. She deserves it." Bailey says while looking up at her. Azzi nods. Cameron agrees too, she doesn't text Paige back, she doesn't even like the message.

To: bbal buds (w/o #5)

she just texted me happy birthday
crazy

brinsky
are you serious

kangaroo
no tf she didn't.

cc's pizza
wowwwwww

hailey van little
that bitch
she has some crazzzzyyy nerve

that's what spencer said
i'm still so mad at her
but i also don't care
but she's my best friend, or was, and she still hurt me like that.
all bc i didn't want a relationship at the time bc i couldn't fucking handle one with her bro
this isn't fair
i didn't text her happy birthday bc i know she didn't want to hear from me lmao
why can't she respect what i want for one second
i don't want to talk
sorry i'm just mad

brinsky
you have every right to be upset
what she pulled in july was stupid
then for her to act like nothing happened and get on with her life, she didn't even apologize