𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲 | 𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗦

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⋄ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ✴︎
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⁎ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀✧

TRACK 15: SPARKS - COLDPLAY

"my heart is yours, it's you that i hold on to.."

december, 2022.

PAIGE COULD BARELY KEEP HER HANDS OFF OF CAMERON. It was like telling a child no in the grocery store. When they were at the airport, Cameron lost count of how many times she had to tell Paige no and that they were in public. If anything, Paige was always telling her that she preferred things between them to be private and kept to themselves and their friends. That narrative was completely out the window when they were in the car on the way to the airport in Connecticut, when they were waiting for their flight, when they were on the flight, and of course, now when they were in the car on the way to Cameron's lake house. She felt bad for the Uber driver, because she gave in and they ended up making out in the back of the car.

"Paige can you just-"

"Can I just what?" Paige asks as her lips are peppering quick kisses all over Cameron's jaw and neck as Cameron was fumbling with the keys to unlock the door.

"Can you at least let us get inside? Please?"

Paige rests her head on Cameron's shoulder, glancing up at her, frowning, "You're taking too long to open the door."

"Because someone won't let me."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You are so annoying." Cameron rolls her eyes as she finally gets the door open, which is only an invite for Paige to have her hands all over her, again.

With the added nuisance of their bags,
Cameron barely had a foot in the door when Paige grabbed her hoodie strings and pulled her in for a gentle kiss, "You made me wait a month for this."

"For what?" Cameron's eyebrows go up, innocent confusion displaying all over her face.

Paige narrows her eyes, "You know what."

Cameron fights back a smirk, snickering a little, "Are you even going to make it to my room?"

Paige doesn't say anything as she shuts the door behind them both, then pushing the backpack off of Cameron's shoulders, her own backpack hitting the floor shortly after. She reaches forward, grabbing the collar of Cameron's hoodie, pushing Cameron towards the direction of the couch as a very solid, firm, no to Cameron's question. Cameron wasn't going to protest. Cameron falls over backwards and over the arm of the couch when Paige pushes her. Cameron doesn't get a second to breathe when Paige is already in her lap within seconds.

Cameron looks up at her amused, "You could've just said no."

"And pass up the opportunity to push you around?" Paige snorts as she watches Cameron sit up. "You think very low of me."

Cameron raises an eyebrow, "You needed an excuse to push me around?"

"Don't act like you didn't like it." Paige smirks, wrapping her arms around Cameron's neck.