𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥.

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⋄ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ✴︎
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⁎ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀✧

november, 2022.

CAMERON WAKES UP WITH A HEADACHE THAT MORNING. It's unfortunate because she had a test that day too, she didn't know if she was going to be able to focus on it or not. She just hoped that the headache would go away so she could have a somewhat normal day. She was worried it was also going to turn into a migraine and completely flip her day upside down. She has class in an hour, debating whether she should go. She has yet to miss a class at all this semester, there wasn't too many weeks of school left either, she figured she'd suck it up.

She tried to get up, completely forgetting Paige stayed over the night before. Paige had a death grip on her. "Paige," Cameron whined as she wiggled around.

"Hm?"

"I have to get up for class. Let go." There was not a single sense of urgency in her words.

"Five more minutes." Paige mutters, pulling Cameron close to her. Cameron sighs, defeated, deciding to not get up anymore.

"I don't feel good anyway."

Paige opens her eyes fairly quickly, raising an eyebrow. "Are you sick?"

"My head hurts."

"You woke up with a headache?"

"Yes. This happens."

"I can skip class if you want, to take care of you."

"You definitely don't need to do that."

"Who else is going to take care of you? Your roommates all have practice today."

"I have a test today. I can't stay in bed. But I'm worried the words are gonna fly off the page if I get up."

"I can get you a doctor's note."

"School is over in two weeks. I'll be fine."

Paige frowns, leaning forward to kiss Cameron's forehead. "Are you sure?"

"I just have to go to this test, then I have nothing else going on and you can take care of me after that if I don't feel better. Deal?" Cameron returns the kiss, kissing the frown off of Paige's face.

"Deal." Paige steals a quick kiss as Cameron gets up.

"I think I failed my math final." Cameron says as she sits down next to her brother who happens to be doing the opposite of his homework at the moment, she isn't shocked.

"I doubt it. You're super smart."

"No, dude. I swear the numbers were coming off the page."

"Is your head bothering you again?" Klaus looks at his sister, raising his eyebrow.

"I just have a headache. That's it."