𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮 | 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⋄ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ✴︎
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⁎ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀✧

TRACK 11: I REMEMBER EVERYTHING - ZACH BRYAN

"i wish i didn't, but i do, remember every moment on the nights with you."

a very random saturday in april, just after march madness, 2022.

PAIGE SHOULDN'T THINK ABOUT HER. Especially not while some girl she took home from a bar the night before is laying in her bed. Unfortunately, she couldn't help it. She got a little too drunk last night and started to think too much so started dancing with the first pretty girl she could find. The tournament loss didn't help either. When she was dancing with this girl she couldn't remember the name of, her mind immediately went back to Cameron and how'd they'd dance together at parties, and how they talked about all the clubs they'd dance at when they go to college. There was so many little things from Paige's life that was missing because she didn't have Cameron with her, it was sad to think about, but she means that in a pathetic way.

She shouldn't care.

But Paige missed her, even if Cameron crushed her. But Paige would fight with her and forgive her time and time over again until they got it right. When Cameron started dating Emily, the first thing she did was drag Nika to a party before she went back to Minnesota. She told Nika why she was being dragged to a party, but not to the actual extent of the reason, which lead to a shot, then another, then another, then the night was one to be forgotten. She's thankful for that because Nika really doesn't need another reason to dislike Cameron. To be honest, there weren't that many to begin with, but Paige didn't want to add to that, so she's thankful that Nika drank more than she did to the point where Nika didn't remember Paige's semi incoherent babbling about Cameron and her ridiculously awesome girlfriend.

Then that argument in June of 2021 happened and well, Paige was on the next flight back to Connecticut. She didn't give Azzi the details of the argument even if Azzi asked a few times if she wanted to talk about it. Paige figured it really wasn't worth all the more drama because everything in her life is all tangled up with Cameron's life too. She didn't want Azzi to be upset with Cameron, or herself for that matter. It was the same with Klaus, too. And their other friends of course. It was too messy. Paige kept it to herself, and it was clear Cameron did the same.

At least they were on the same page about one thing.

The hardest part about all of this was trying to find Cameron in every other girl she kissed or touched, but none of them ever amounted to Cameron. None of them laughed in the way that she did, smiled at Paige the way she did, laughed at her awful jokes the way Cameron did. There was only two other people on the planet that understood Paige to the level Cameron did, and that was Nika and Azzi. Paige often thought if Cameron ever thought about her. She probably didn't. She also wondered if Cameron let Emily get to know her the way Paige did. Cameron didn't need herd she had Emily.. and her friends in Boston.

Paige remembers unblocking Cameron after she was scrolling on Instagram when she stopped at breaking news post that Cameron got hurt. Going to the comments, she learned that she broke her foot and got a concussion. A broken foot was something anyone could come back from. Concussions were also something people could come back from, just not as easily, anyone knows that, any athlete knows that. She remembers every concussion Cameron got when they were younger. She didn't have too many, but they were always really rough for Cameron to go through.