Chapter : 05

(This is a fictional story and has no resemblance to reality. The place and characters are all fictional....so don't be rude please...)

---" Jungkook, Jungkook, where are you? I am calling for you since a long time.

Jungkook came downstairs less than 1 minute after taking out Tae's clothes but Tae is again calling him upstairs.

Everyone in the house was quite surprised by Taehyung's call and Jungkook was a bit surprised too, he looked at Jin who gesture him to go and without thinking about anything Jungkook ran into Tae's room with the bowl in his hand and asked,

---" Were you calling me, hyungie?

---" I was calling you and the whole city has known that by now, what is there to ask? What do you think of yourself?

---" You have not changed a bit, hyungie. You are the same as before.

---" What about you? You have changed a lot.

---" What do you mean?

---" I mean you are talking back to me without even trembling, by the way, since when did you start talking back to me.

Jungkook didn't answer so Tae again asked,

---" Anyways, when Jisoo's groom side guests would come?

---" They will not come to the home. The event has been organised at the resort.

---" Is that so..? Anyways, clean the clothes in the washroom?

---" I have to go now. I-I mean, actually many people are in the house, so I have to finish the cooki-----

Jungkook tried to say something but Taehyung cut him off by yelling,

---" HOW DARE YOU TO SPEAK AT MY FACE DIRECTLY...? From now on you will do all my works....alone~

Jungkook left the bowl on the table and went towards the washroom. As soon as he went to the washroom, he was startled by the sound of breaking glass, and within seconds, Tae's voice was heard yelling that,

---" Mom, mom. Where are you..?

When Taehyung called, everyone in the house came and rushed to his room.

Jin asked with concerns in his voice,

---" What happened, bear? Tell me, bear.

---" You are asking me what happened, mom. Jungkook threw the dirty bowl at me because I told him to wash some of my clothes.

Hearing the words, everyone was shocked. Jin shouted sarcastically,

---" How can Jungkook have this much courage?

Jungkook wasn't ready for Tae's white lies, he couldn't even believe his ears.

---" It is my decision that there will be no servants in my room and Jungkook will do all the works with his own hands and those who will speak on the basis of this decision, they will stay in this house or I will stay. Now what you want? Decide, mom..!!