chapter : 13

Hearing the painful scream of Jungkook, Tae let go of the guy before giving him a final punch on his bloody face.

Then he went to Jungkook and pulled him into his chest covering his small frame with Tae's own Jacket but said nothing of remorse.

Taehyung took out all the money from his wallet and threw them at the guy laying half dead with bloody wounds before saying,

---" I know very well where omegas can't go, I didn't want to come here with him but forced to because of some problems. Anyways, I don't fight with anyone easily, if you didn't look at him in dirty gaze, I wouldn't have fought with anyone. Now, take the money and get a good treatment.

Tae said the words while holding Jungkook's hand tightly and started walking in a fast pace. When Jungkook fell down, his legs got hurt so it was difficult for him to walk. So he said trying to hold his legs,

---" Hyungie, please walk slowly..I feel----

Jungkook couldn't finish his words as Taehyung let go of his hand and slapped Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook looked at Tae with one hand on his cheek, the burning sensation there made his eyes teared up. He didn't understand the reason why Tae slapped him all of a sudden. But before he could ask any question, Tae replied,

---" How dare you come this much deep inside the forest huh? I told you to stay on the side of the road instead of what you did? If you had stayed where I brought you, it wouldn't have been such a problem. Don't you know that you can't go anywhere if you want? Well, what would have happened to you, if I hadn't found you when you went into the forest? Or if they could have more adept in fighting than me? HELL, THEY WOULD HAVE EAT YOU IN FRONT OF MY EYES AND I HAD TO SEE IT.

Jungkook realized that he had made a very big mistake so he didn't answer and stood on the same place with his head down and one hand holding his burning cheek. So Tae again said,

---" Today just let me go home then I will punish you.

Tae again holds Jungkook's hand and started walking fast. So Jungkook whined and said,

---" Whatever you want, you can do after reaching home but now please walk slowly. I can't keep up with you.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with fierce gaze and asked sarcastically,

---" Yeah, here I keep waiting for you, so the gang can come and make trouble again right?

Jungkook didn't said anything after that and started wiping his eyes from which tears are flowing like a river and hiccups with red nose.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled widely at the cute sight but Jungkook didn't notice it as he was looking down all the time. Then without saying anything else, Tae took Jungkook in bridal style and started walking further.

All of a sudden, Jungkook felt himself being lifted up so he became shocked and held Tae's neck by his one hand and the other fisted Tae's shirt tightly. He closed his eyes out of fear and hides his face in the crook of Tae's neck.

After reaching in front of the car, Tae made Jungkook sit down, Jungkook didn't say anything else as well and sat in the car quietly. Then Tae starts the car with Jungkook sitting next to him but no one says a word.

There's no doubt that Tae is really very angry and Jungkook knows that Tae will punish him after reaching the house, so Jungkook was preparing for the punishment in his mind.

But suddenly Tae hit the breaks in the middle of the street and ordered Jungkook,

---" Get off from the car.