Chapter : 29

Jungkook changed and saw Tae has already sleep in his bed, so he also came out from the room slowly and went to the kitchen.

When Jungkook reached, he saw that there were both Hoseok and Jin in the kitchen. He was surprised to see them in there because he always cooks breakfast not them. So Jungkook stepped forward and said in a loud yet calm voice,

--- From when did you both started cooking..?

Hoseok looked at him and replied,

--- From today, l will cook, you don't have to.

Jungkook smiled bitterly and asked while taking the packet of flour,

--- Suddenly you will cook, why..?

--- Jungkook, why are you always so rude..?

--- Am I dreaming..? I have been cooking for so long now suddenly the rules have changed, so I am surprised. Anyway, I heard Rose's marriage..!!

Hearing the last words of Jungkook, Hoseok became nervous as he stuttered,

--- No, I m-mean T-tae was sayin----

Jungkook cut his mom off by completing,

--- Tae was saying so you all have agreed. You don't have anything to say, right..?

--- Tae used to like you for so long but now he doesn't anymore, so he wants to marry Rose.

Jungkook didn't reacted as he was just twirling a spoon into the soup and said,

--- He stubbornly wants to get married and yo-------

Jungkook couldn't finish speaking as Jin said from behind,

--- Tae's words are the final words in this house and if he wants to marry Rose where is your problem..? Is Tae bad as a groom for your sister..?

Jungkook didn't answer as he became a little upset and left the kitchen. He straight went to his room and closed the door.

Jungkook took out a small simple box from his closet and sat on the bed. When he opened the box, he saw some wrappers of his favourite chocolate, a beautiful simple bracelet with bunny and a pair of newly married couple doll.

The doll bride's name is barbie Kookie and the groom's name is Ken Taetae. Jungkook stood on the balcony with the dolls where the Ken is holding his barbie. Seeing the things, instantly his mind became heavy as he remembered the memories of the old days.

FLASHBACK

Jungkook is now in elementary school, a 8 years old baby. His school has given winter vacation today, full 15 days vacation. After the school, Jungkook ran back home and stood near the street in front of the village house with nominal food in his mouth. His eyes are sparkling with happiness and his face is smiling in delight.....But as time passes, his face became gloomy.