Chapter : 46 | Last~ |

In the evening,

Jungkook was brought home from the hospital as everyone in the house was very happy with the news of getting a new little member. As soon as they enter into the livingroom, Tae lifts Jungkook up in his arms and left from the place without saying anything. Jungkook gasped at the sudden pull and grabbed the elder's shirt in a tight hold.

Tae smirked and hastily climbed up the stairs towards his room. The elders of the house looked at them and shook their head while Jisoo stopped the youngers from laughing out loud seeing Jungkook's terrified reaction when Tae lifted him up swiftly.

--- WHY DID YOU BRING ME IN THIS ROOM..? I wanna go to my own room.

--- You can go to your own room but leave my baby in my room. I will sleep with my baby.

--- How can I leave the baby here..?

Tae shrugged off his shoulders and replied in duh tone,

--- It's your matter... I DON'T KNOW but my baby will stay with me.

--- I know I can't win against you. But Mr. baby's father, open your ears and listen, don't talk to me very loudly. Doctor said it will harm the baby.

--- Okay, I won't, I can change all the bad habits for my baby.

Jungkook frowned and frustratedly said out of nowhere,

--- My baby... my baby saying all the time, as if it is only your baby .

--- Yes, it is ONLY my baby.

--- What..!! You talked to me like this..? Aah my stomach hurts..I think I will not live anymore.

Seeing Jungkook's live drama of blackmail, Tae thought in his mind before protesting,

--- How dramatic boy... I did not speak out loud.

--- You did...so baby said if you don't apologize now, the pain will not lessen..

--- I understand that I have lot of sadness in the future. I am really sorry, but please don't put blame on the baby.

Jungkook glared at Tae's direction and looked at away before saying,

--- Not like this, you have to hold your ears and then apologize..😕

--- What do you mean..?

--- Won't say so..? See baby, your father does not love you at all. Even knowing that you are getting hurt, he doesn't care to apologize.

--- Done... you don't have to make me a criminal to my baby. Look, I am holding my ears.. sorry baby, your dada is really sorry, is that okay..?

As soon as Taehyung held his ears, Jungkook laughed and the loud giggles heard very sweetly in the silent night. Jungkook is rolling in laughter and his smile spared throughout the house.

 Jungkook is rolling in laughter and his smile spared throughout the house