Chapter : 43

After a long time, Tae came back from somewhere. Jungkook was going to say something, but he did not get the chance as the elder said,

--- Tickets are ready. The flight is at 10 in the morning.

--- But hyungie, I was saying----

Jungkook was cut off by Tae, who raised his hand and tiredly replied,

--- I haven't properly slept for 2 days now, please give me some time. I can't send you alone, so I will go with you and then come back again.

Saying the words,Tae went to their shared bedroom and locked the door. Jungkook saw through the window that Tae was really sleeping. But Jungkook is not sleepy in his eyes, he didn't want such a thing. He just wanted to make the elder understand his mistakes, but Tae misunderstood everything. Jungkook doesn't understand why this guy is so stubborn..? Thinking about all these, he doesn't know when his eye is drawn in a deep slumber in the living room couch.

Jungkook woke up in the morning with Tae's continuous call as the elder called him while grabbing his arms and shaking him

--- Jungkook, it's time for the flight. Get up quickly..

Tae led him towards the washroom and watered his eyes. The elder looked so busy that there was no chance to talk for Jungkook as Tae kept talking to himself.

--- Does anyone sleep on the sofa..? Couldn't you sleep in another room? There were plenty of rooms in this huge house.

--- What I was saying is-----

--- I have no time to listen to anything. There is food on the table. Go and eat, I am taking your bag, whatever..

Jungkook did not get the courage to say anything opposite this time, either.

After some time, Tae came downstairs full ready for the flight, and went out with Jungkook in the younger's same attire. But Taehyung may not have noticed that Jungkook didn't eat the food.

Tae was driving, and Jungkook was just scrambling to say something, but the elder was not giving him any chance

Tae was driving, and Jungkook was just scrambling to say something, but the elder was not giving him any chance. As the car is moving, Jungkook's restlessness is increasing. Seeing his agitation, Tae asked calmly,