Chapter : 31

Jungkook held the door knob from outside and said,

--- I will go out on a blind date but knowing about your nature, I know you will surely cause me trouble.

--- JUNGKOOK, I WILL KILL YOU. DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY, OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW.

Hearing Tae's screams, everyone came running towards his room and was surprised to see Jungkook holding the door.

Hoseok came forward and asked confusingly,

--- What are you doing, Jungkook..?

--- Mom, when hyungie locked me in the dark washroom, none of you ask him why he was doing it, so don't ask me today as well. Nothing will happen if he stuck for sometimes in his own room. After I get out then open the door.

Tae roared again from inside the room,

--- You are not going anywhere, Jungkook. What do you think about yourself, don't you have to return to this house..? Who will save you then..? I will count from 1 to 3, if you don't open the door, I will break the door then you know what will happen to you..??

Jungkook opened the door without saying anything. Tae came out anger and again said,

--- Shut your mouth and go to your own room right now or else I will break your both legs so that you can't walk again.

--- But why..? What's wrong I have done..? Will you take the responsibility for the rest of my life as you said before that I can't stand on my own feet..? Besides, I did not object to your marriage then why are you telling me now..?

Before Tae could answer the continuous questions of Jungkook, Namjoon interfered in the conversation and said,

--- Tae, Jungkook is saying correctly. You will marry Rose then what is the point of doing this with Jungkook as you have already done your wedding shopping too.

 You will marry Rose then what is the point of doing this with Jungkook as you have already done your wedding shopping too

Taehyung looked at his father once and then replied,

--- I am not objecting, not doing anything as well. Okay, Jungkook, go and sit in the car. I am coming after putting on my clothes.

--- No, you don't need to go with me, hyungie. I can go by myself.

--- A little while ago you were asking me to drop you then why are you denying now..?

Jungkook blinked his eyes several times and said,

--- If you go there you will cause trouble, so don't have to go.

--- Why bother..? Don't think yourself so important to me, I have no attraction towards you. So, I don't have any objection to your marriage as well.

Hearing Tae's words, Jungkook dramatically put his hand on the chest and said,

--- Thank God, but promise that whatever happens there you will not create any scene.

--- Promise...!!