Chapter : 14

Jin sensed the confusion in Jungkook's face and became furious before saying,

---" Are you kidding me? You are asking me to believe that the one who can't live a minute without seeing you, will leave you and come back home alone? Tell me the truth, where did you two went? What happened? God knows what you have done to my son after getting him alone, maybe you have chewed his head!

Jungkook couldn't keep himself quiet any longer after hearing all the fake blame on him, he burst like a furious rabbit and said,

---" Auntie, you are talking as if I went on a date with hyungie; as if none of you had seen that he took me by force; he left me on the street just as he taken me. I have not yet sunk as low as you think me. Hyungie hate me very much and you all know this. If you still don't understand that, then I will say that you want to keep your eyes being blind even after having your full vision.

After saying the words, Jungkook went to his room and did not want to tell anyone about what happened with him or how he came back home

_______________________

After the evening, the night has been passing as well. The clock is touching 11 o'clock in the Kim House, but Tae didn't return yet.

Everyone in the house is worried about Tae because everyone is tired of calling him again and again, his phone is now telling switched off. Tae is not supposed to stay outside so long in the middle of the night.

Jungkook was now a little anxious as well, he thought to himself that Tae left him a long time ago in the street so he is supposed to come back home before Jungkook then why is he not coming back? If there any trouble to Tae again? But if Jungkook tells what happened to the house people, everyone will blame him. No doubt his own mother can even raise his hand on the body, but if he does not tell everything now, it can be dangerous too.

Jungkook bites his nails while tears pouring from his eyes like a river and asked to himself,

---" Well, nothing bad would happened to my hyungie? But why do I feel like this? I am supposed to be angry with hyungie, but why am I crying for him now?

Jungkook's hands and feet are shaking as he prayed from his heart that nothing bad should happen to his hyungie. Unknowingly, tears are rolling down from his eyes.

~

After sometime, a call came to the home lane line, Tae has called from the lane line.

Namjoon immediately left after receiving the call. He didn't say anything to anyone in the house before leaving to outside.

Jungkook's soul came back to his body after hearing about Tae's call. He felt like the happiest person in the world. He was crying while laying down all the time so he sat up.

As soon as he got up and turned around, he saw his reflection in the mirror next to the bed. Seeing his own tears, Jungkook suddenly asked to himself again,