Chapter : 24

--- So you are saying that I will go to the market being soaked in the rain water while having an Alpha at home...?

Jungkook uttered the words while glaring at the elder who was unbothered. Tae looked at him and shrugged off his shoulder before saying,

--- Yes, now get up quickly, the condition of the house is very bad, in 10 minutes clean this room then go to the market and cook. My name is not Kim Taehyung, if I can't make you understand the consequences of living in the village.

Jungkook fold his both hands on the chest and stubbornly replied,

--- I will neither go to the market nor cook. If you need food, you can go. I can stay without food.

--- It's up to you whether you eat or not but I am telling you if you don't get food in a while, you have to endure the consequences

--- It's up to you whether you eat or not but I am telling you if you don't get food in a while, you have to endure the consequences. It's not possible for me to stay in a damp room where my stomach is stinking.

--- Then go away, who told you to stay..

Tae raised his eyebrows and pointed his finger toward the dirty sink outside,

--- Are you declining me...? Okay, no problem. If I have to live in such an unclean room then I would dip you into that mud sink outside, you see..

Jungkook just put a brave face even though he got a little scared anyway and replied,

--- The executioner is doing one thing, you should go to the market and bring groceries..

--- How do you think I will go to the market..?

Hearing Tae's straight question, Jungkook asked back,

--- Then shall I go..?

Tae confirmed briefly,

--- Yes, you will go..

But Jungkook just gave him a cute little smirk and said,

--- You know, what will happen if I go to the market..?

Tae was a little confused so he asked,

--- What will happen..?

--- The people of the market will look at me with laughter and say that 'Look the omega from Kim house has come to the market.' Then what will happen to our reputation and the most important thing is that the Head's son of the village is still want to marry me, don't forget it, hyungie.