Chapter : 03

---" I said before that I will not eat tonight...THEN HOW DARE THIS BOY DISTURB MY SLEEP...?

Taehyung's screams shook everyone in the livingroom, especially Jungkook.

Jin immediately said to pacify his son ,,,

---" No, bear, if you don't eat and sleep properly your body would feel bad ..so Kookie went to give you food...

---" Stop mom, I am not a child who does not know when to eat and when not to eat. Always say I do too much with Jungkook but never see his mistakes. Omegas at his age are so intelligent but he has nothing but an empty head. Tell him if he does not listen to me in the future, I don't know what will happen to him.

Stating the words Taehyung came towards jungkook and again said,

---" If you want to live in this house, you have to act like a human being you have to obey me, do you understand ? you can't act like such an animal. if you don't listen to me, you can definitely understand what will happen to you.

By Taehyung's open warning, jungkook could not held his tears anymore which begin to fall from his eyes.

After seeing Jungkook's tear Tae immediately stopped all his anger and froze, looking at Jungkook in a helpless manner.

Everyone was surprised by Taehyung's behaviour but Hoseok is the most surprised, because he does not know what happened in the afternoon. He arrived here in this evening. Jungkook did not say anything to his mother about Taehyung.

So Hoseok said seeing everything,

---" I think it is not right for jungkook to stay here in the first place, in fact I could guess that something has happened but I did not want to embarrass you so I did not ask, Jin hyung.

Jin was ashamed of the words so he quickly answered,

---" Hoseok, you are worrying unnecessarily, nothing happened and what Tae did he did not understand that time, so please forgive him.

---" I have no doubt that you will protect my children like your own children, but jungkook is a little naughty boy, he used to run around all day in the village. so he is not able to adapt here and if he stays here, there will be problems, so I would rather take him and let Rose stay here.

Before Hoseok finished talking, Taehyung said cutting his words,

---" Aunty, what do you mean? Mom adores your children and I torture them?

---" What are you talking about, Taehyung son..? I did not mean to say it like that.

---" What you said is not a big deal. The big thing is that I am Jungkook's elder brother. How dare Jungkook speak to his elder brother with loud voice.? and you are not the only one why are you letting him down, and talking about taking him with you in the village..? are you going to make him more of a Jungle that he already is.! Such a fool..do you know what people will tell us about him, they will say that the boy is not human because he does not have a father, if you put it like this, how will people be? Do you understand? that it is very good manner to run.. what a messy hair...dress up has no balance, can't even speak properly to anyone in a nice language.

dress up has no balance, can't even speak properly to anyone in a nice language