Chapter : 04

After the day night came,

but Taehyung didn't return. There is no headache for it to anyone except Tae's mother, Jin.

Everyone thinks that Tae went to a friend's house in anger but as one day passed, fear began to sat in everyone's mind. Namjoon looked for him all his friend's house but Tae did not go near or communicate with anyone.

Taehyung left his home empty-handed. He did not pick up the phone so it is not possible to contact him. Namjoon complaint to the police but the police faild to find Taehyung. It has been 2 days since he is missing from the house, Namjoon searched for him everywhere even in the hospital but didn't find him.

Jin is in a state of Insanity, he is unable to bear the grief of losing his only son.

---" Jin, calm down. Tae can't leave us like that, he will come back by himself. Maybe he is hiding because of his anger.

---" Shut up, Kim Namjoon. You are a murderer you snatched away a mother's son. I don't know what happened to the angry boy, bear please come back. Where are you? Please don't leave your mother. Just come back once, your mom will not even late anyone look at you, let alone raise his hand on you.

Jin began to scream. But his cries didn't reach Tae's ears.

Days went by months went by,
Taehyung's secondary examination started but Tae did not return. No matter how angry Tae is, he is not a boy to miss his exam. At least for the exam, everyone was holding on to the hope that he would come back but even on the day of the exam Taehyung did not return.

Jin's heart began to ache and he could not bear it anymore. He ran to the police station as usual.

---" Mrs.Kim, I tell you daily that you don't need to come to the police station like this everyday. If we find Taehyung, we will inform you by ourselves.

---" But it's been so long, why did not you find him...?

Jin asked impatiently.

---" Look, Mrs.Kim. it's bad to say but it's true that boys of this age are very stubborn. Mistakes due to starbornness lead to accidents, we are not saying this happen to your son as well but 70% chance it is. Maybe something like that happened, so we did not get any trace of him.

---" What do you mean by accidents..?

---" Mr.Kim, please take Mrs.Kim to the house.

---" No, tell me what you want to say. Jooni, what did he ask anything? Tae, my son, I don't have Tae anymore. N-no, it c-can't be at all...i-it can't.

Jin became senseless. After being taken to the hospital, it was found out that he had a heart attack. After several days of treatment, he returned home.

But to Jungkook's misfortune, after returning from the hospital Jin stopped Jungkook's studies. All responsibility of Taehyung's disappearance fell on Jungkook's shoulder. Slowly everyone in the house started to hate him, he became everyone's enemy without doing anything.

None of Taehyung's parents can tolerate Jungkook, not even Jin who was his comfort zone. Everyone always says that if Jungkook had listened to Taehyung then nothing like this would have happened.

Six years have passed and Tae is now dead to everyone as they didn't got any trace of him.

Jungkook's life has become a hell, his life has also under gone drastic changes where his younger sister, Rose easily gets everything as soon as she asked for but it is difficult for Jungkook to ask for his primary needs.

Jisoo and Rose is now studying in a good University but Jungkook couldn't even passed his high school because Jin didn't let Jungkook to study further even Hoseok didn't protest in it. Whatever Jungkook does is considered as wrong.
He has to do all the housework but no one talks to him in a well manner. Jungkook does not remember the last time he went out of the house.