Chapter : 35

Jungkook was surprised by Tae's behaviour as it's the first time he is taking care of Jungkook without beating him after he became sick. Jungkook got peace of mind and wanted to tell that he wants to be with Tae for the rest of his life, but the elder poured water in that hope of Jungkook and took him straight into the washroom and dropped Jungkook from his arms before closing the door from outside.

Jungkook was once again surprised and said from inside the washroom,

--- Hyu-ungie what are you doing..?

Immediately Tae switched off the light of the washroom and said from outside,

--- If you feel bad, you have to say it openly. No one is a mind expert that he will understand your mind. However, an hour in the dark washroom will not be that much painful.

--- Are you even a human..?

Tae didn't pay attention and shrugged off before pulling out his phone from the pocket while saying,

--- How many times have you asked me this question..?

Jungkook started banging the door loudly from inside while saying,

--- Open the door, right now..

--- I won't open the door even a minute before an hour.

--- The biggest mistake of my life is that I was born in your family.

Tae started walking ahead being busy with his phone and shouted before going outside,

--- Since there is no way to correct your this mistake for now, so keep quiet. I will surely open the door just after an hour.

--- Don't go, please open the door...hyungie..

But who hears Jungkook's pleads as Tae had already went outside

But who hears Jungkook's pleads as Tae had already went outside. After correct an hour, Tae came back and opened the door. Jungkook's nose and face became red, he was fuming in anger. Tae opened the door and said calmly,

--- Get up and to go to your own room. Don't give me this look, it looks anything but angry.

Jungkook got up from the floor with anger and said,

--- I thought that I would get married and release you, but for whom would I make such a big sacrifice..? Listen, I will not do this marriage. I will not sacrifice my life for an inhuman like you..

As soon as Jungkook uttered the words, Tae held his jaw and pressed his chubby cheeks and said with scary deep voice,

--- If you make any mess in this marriage, I don't know what will happen to you, so don't blame me then.

--- What will you do..? I am not afraid of you, do you understand..? I don't want to marry and I meant it.

--- If I have to kill you and marry off your dead body then I will do that as well, but you will get married tomorrow and it's final.