Chapter : 23

How Tae can behave so strangely that doesn't enter into Jungkook's head. Didn't he know why Jungkook left the house...then why did he come here again..?

Jungkook frowned his forehead and looked at Tae who chewed a chewing gum in his mouth and said,

--- What's your problem..? Why are you looking at me like this..?

Jungkook breathed out a long sigh and asked,

--- Tell me the truth, hyungie. Why did you come here..?

Tae didn't took his question seriously as he leaned back at the simple bed and said,

--- Are you questioning me by any chance..? Anyways, well, Jungkook, why are you angry with me in the first place..huh..? Did I tell everyone to torture you when I left the house..?

--- When did I say I'm angry with you..? I am not angry with anyone. All the blame is on my fate which is really unlucky.

Taehyung just hummed and said,

--- You are right, your fate is really unfair with you for which you don't know how to get love. Anyway, stop fooling around and get some food for me...

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and replied,

--- Do you think I know magic..? From where can I get food..?

Tae just shrugged off and said,

--- You came here after showing anger at our house. Now you are the owner of this village house. Your elder brother has come to visit in your home, will not you feed him now..?

Jungkook gritted his teeth and asked back,

--- Did I ask my elder brother to come here..?

--- Don't you know that I have to be responsible about what my omega young brother is doing in this empty village house...after all, I'm your elder brother. I can't take the risk of my family's reputation to go down for your wrong doing, right..?

Jungkook chuckled mockingly and replied,

--- A little while ago, you said that I am ugly, I don't know anything about education, I am already 25 years old. No alpha will look at me, falling in love is far away then how I will make the family's reputation down..?

Tae looked at Jungkook a bit observingly and said,

--- It would be better if you were really ugly but alas...milky pale skin, long silky black hair, thick eyelashes covering the two big bambi eyes, petal like red pinkish lips with a tempting mole under bottom lip which can make anyone go crazy for you. Looking at you, it seems like the full package of an ideal wife. Besides, I myself have not turned 25 yet, what about you..? You are 22 years 1 month 17 days old, I used to count your age because I always thought once you're 18, I wanted to marry you. Now it has become a habit, I can tell when and how old are you..

 Now it has become a habit, I can tell when and how old are you