Chapter : 38 [M]

Jungkook looked surprised hearing Tae's words, he asked,

--- You were..?

--- No my ghost was..!! AND you were asleep that day not senseless. No one at home understood that you weren't ill just pretending, but I was there with you till the morning so I know your dramas.

Jungkook let out an evil laugh at Tae's words who again said,

--- To be honest, you are the main culprit in all these dramas. How much of an evil you can be..? If you didn't act of being senseless that day, so much drama wouldn't have happened. Everyone thinks I'm stubborn, but no one other than me knows how stubborn you are, you don't express it but you always do what you decide by yourself. No one can change your decision. That day, you didn't say anything even after seeing dad beating me in front of everyone, you watched my pain quietly enjoying. How cruel you are..!! How merciless.!!

--- But even after all these, you love this merciless boy.

Hearing Jungkook's reply, Tae paused for a moment before saying,

--- Don't talk nonsense again. I don't love you, what I have for you is just fascination which will get over someday.

--- Oh then maybe I'm wrong.

--- Yes, and also who would love a witch like you..?

Jungkook frowned and replied in a sassy tone,

--- And who will love a demon like you..? You are acting as if I am dying to get your love. I will annoy you all my life and see how you get over this fascination and divorce me.

--- I won't divorce you either and who will annoy me, you..? I'll annoy the shit out of you...

Jungkook rolled his eyes and replied,

--- Hah time will tell who annoys whom...😏

The arguing continued as the car stopped in front of the high class shopping mall. The couple went inside and Jungkook was amazed by the luxurious decoration.

They started looking around but whatever Jungkook was buying unnecessary things more than what he needs, although Tae tried to stop him several times but it didn't work he blackmailed the elder and brought everything saying, if Tae doesn't let him...

They started looking around but whatever Jungkook was buying unnecessary things more than what he needs, although Tae tried to stop him several times but it didn't work he blackmailed the elder and brought everything saying, if Tae doesn't let him buy then he will scenecreate in front of everyone and cry, so Tae was forced to buy everything for him.