Chapter : 34

In the next morning,

Everyone came to the dining table for the breakfast but Tae didn't want to come, so Jisoo somehow forced him and make him sit with everyone.

Jungkook stared serving foods to everyone like usual but as soon as he gave food in Tae's plate, the elder got up and left without saying anything. Even though, Jungkook felt bad but he couldn't find the reason for such behaviour. What is happening..? Why Tae is doing these..? It's not understandable.

The morning has passed as it's afternoon now, Tae returned home in the afternoon. Even though, he returned home but he left without talking to anyone in the house. Jungkook could not accept the fact that Tae did not eat all day, so sometime later, he went to Tae's room with food on the plate.

Seeing Jungkook in his room, Tae got angry and shouted,

--- What do you want..?

Jungkook stands still with the plate and replied,

--- Your food, hyungie..

--- I did not want food. Please, don't make me angry, Jungkook. Leave from here.

Just when Jungkook was about to say something, Jennie's voice came out,

--- Kookie, come fast and see how many things have come for you------

Taehyung came out of the room before Jungkook could listen to Jennie's whole sentence.

Jungkook became really surprised when he came down as there was many wedding details are scattered in the whole livingroom, from wedding dress to expensive ornaments, makeup items, flowers and many more accessories.

Jennie, Rose and Jisoo are unfolding everything with amazed look as every single thing was very expensive and branded. Jungkook himself went ahead to observe.

Tae also looked at the things and then said with a smile on his face,

--- Didn't I say it be for that if Jungkook marry in that family, he would be a princess. I hope you all liked everything.

Saying the words, Tae went outside again.

But this time there is no sign of Tae's return as the evening has passed by everyone seeing the expensive things. The night also approached but Tae didn't return, even though anyone in the house didn't bother about it but Jungkook has no peace in his mind, he doesn't have any sleep in his eyes as he sits and waits for Tae.

In midnight, it was 1 am on the clock but seeing Tae isn't returning, Jungkook's mind started to panic but suddenly Taehyung entered the house, he isn't able to stand properly as he was coming forward bumping here and there. Seeing Tae falling, Jungkook ran and caught the heavy masculine frame.

Tae looked at Jungkook's face with droopy eyes and said,

--- J-Jun-gkookie, haven't you slept yet..?

?