Chapter : 41

Tae couldn't control his anger anymore, he slapped Jungkook on the cheek. Jungkook was not afraid even though it has a lot of pain on his cheek, instead he looked at the elder with angry eyes.

The fact that Jungkook wasn't afraid of him added fuel to the fire of his anger so Tae shouted loudly,

--- WHAT DOES IT MEAN..?? WHAT DO YOU WANT, JUNGKOOK...??

The younger didn't answer and hearing the silence from him, Tae got more angry and said,

--- Everything has a limit, Jungkook. You have crossed all the limits. I don't want to get angry anymore. I can't handle it. Answer me, why did you cut your hand..?

Seeing that the elder was not getting angry, Jungkook was forced to answer and replied curtly,

--- I didn't cut my hand purposely.

--- Why are you lying again..? I saw everything on CCTV. Why are you so stubborn..? If I can't break your stubbornness today my name is not Kim Taehyung.

Saying the words, Tae took off his leather belt from his formal suit pant and stood in front of Jungkook.

--- I am saying for the last time. Tell me, why did you cut your hand..? What is the reason for so much excess even after getting the whole castle's happiness..?

--- Happiness ..? What do you think is happiness..?

--- What do you mean..? Say directly whatever you want.

Jungkook harshly wiped off the stubborn tears falling from his glossy eyes and said,

--- If I say I won't tell you anything then what will you do huh..? You will beat me, right..? But before that tell me one thing, is it wrong to want to get close to your husband after the wedding..? Is it wrong to call your husband repeatedly..?

--- No, it's not wrong but excessive. Were I going to die and not return home..? I said again and again that I have some important work to do today but you made some stupid things done by me all night yesterday and now today you cut your hand. What's the point of torturing me like this..?

Hearing Tae's words, Jungkook firmly replied

--- My hand, my blood, what is your problem..?

--- JUNGKOOK, WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A CHILD..? It's not like I left you to give quality time to someone else. It's my profession, you should understand that.

--- What if I understand or not. Did you ever think about me, my emotion..?

Tae narrowed his eyes at the meaningless question of the younger and asked back,

--- Huh..? What are you trying to say..?

--- If you understood the meaning of my words, you would have returned home long ago, wouldn't have returned at night. Anywa, go downstairs. I am going to serve your dinner, I have to fulfill my responsibilities after marriage or who knows when you will slap me or beat me..