Chapter : 10 [M]

Jungkook suddenly woke up from his sleep, feeling uncomfortable and heavy headed like when you wake up suddenly. But not only he wake up in his sleep, he felt as if someone was opening the fold of his Hanbok. Two hands were moving around his stomach, the hands gradually rise from the stomach to the top. Jungkook couldn't understand anything all of a sudden because the sleep didn't leave his eyes yet.

Later all the sleep from his eyes disappeared due to a slight pain in one side of his stomach. He wanted to get up quickly but couldn't because something heavy was pressing on his body. Jungkook was already in a state of amusement, in which he was even more shocked when someone bit on the right side of his stomach.

Jungkook was going to scream in fear but before that, a pair of eyes looked at him holding his mouth tightly to prevent the screaming.

And said in a stern deep voice,

---" Don't be over dramatic at all?

Jungkook looked back at the owner of the deep voice and said while stuttering,

---" Ah-h Tae h-hyungie ah y-you?

Tae mockingly chuckled at Jungkook's question and asked sarcastically,

---" Would you be happy if it was someone else?

---" What are you talking about? Don't talk like this? And what were you doing right now?

---" I didn't do something which you don't understand. I know you understand the gesture as you are an adult.

Surprised by Taehyung's words, Jungkook looked at him with blank face. He brought the baby to Tae's room and put him to sleep, then he himself was laying next to the baby. He did not realize when his eyes were closed, but suddenly he was wake up by someone's unwanted touch.

Jungkook became a little angry so he asked sternly,

---" What kind of barbarism is this, hyungie? Why you put your hands on my body every time?

Taehyung was hearing Jungkook's words with serious face but he replied,

---" Because I like to put my hands on your body every time.

---" What does it mean like?

---" Does liking have any different meaning that I should tell you.

Jungkook was now seriously pissed off by Taehyung's indirect answers so he asked,

---" Don't you have any shame, hyungie? We aren't child anymore, don't you understand?

Taehyung leans on the headboard and again replied,

---" As far as I know, only adults can do these type of things. I did not know that children can do it as well.

Jungkook pointed his finger towards Taehyung and said,